The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Double Birth

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score
i have just recieved phone call from ste bell sauve dancer has just given birth to 4 pups 2 dogs and 2 bitch,s and at the same time my own bitch lightning has just give birth to her 1st pup a black bitch more to come, i will keep you all informed

shes lovley like her mam good luck with the rest debs :cheers:

sauve dancer has just delivered another so total tally 5, good news as the scan only showed two, and lightning has just had a blue dog

hes handsome boy.keepum comming lol :cheers:

Ooooo Pupppies :wub: :wub: - Good Luck :luck:

3rd one little black bitch,

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) at last i will ring you later, good luck, :luck:

awwww beautiful looking pups debbie congrats to both suave dancer and lightning. :luck: :luck: :luck: and of course the dad master blaster :D

:cheers: :cheers: well done debby hope the pups are all safely delivered now

:wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

OMG debbie the pups r sooooo gorgeous well done ellie

Gd luck wiv the pups debs nd steve

luv Krystal x x x :huggles:

:D well done debbie & steve good luck :luck: with them.

lightning has had 7 pups so far but sadly lost 3, i will post pictures later as she has gone through a rough time, thanks everyone

debbie said:
i have just recieved phone call from ste bell sauve dancer has just given birth to 4 pups 2 dogs and 2 bitch,s and at the same time my own bitch lightning has just give birth to her 1st pup a black bitch more to come, i will keep you all informed
email me please if there is any left for sale at john20465@hotmail.com

Was there today while Ellie had he pups have to say she took it all in her own stride, shame about the 3 little ones that we born dead.

The 4 remaining pups are beautiful and very strong my favorite is the 3rd born little black bitch. Well done Ellie

dee

Last edited by a moderator:
Back