The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dot - 6-7 Yr Old Whippet Girl At Greyhound Gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG how sad does she look i would love to have her,i am having trouble getting a Whippet at the moment because of my no transport situation :( :(

Bless her.Dont you just want to wrap her up,and feed her up. :eek:

Amandaxx

Poor little thing, she looks like she might be an ex-racer. I hope she finds a home soon.

What a poor little mite :( she looks so frail and thin. Hope she finds a lovely forever home very soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh bless her :wub:

What a beautiful little girl - just crying out for a warm comfy sofa and lots of love for Christmas :wub:

I'm sure she won't be waiting long :)

I have just spoken to a lovely lady at the kennels who is going to ring me back, Dot wont be up for re-homing for a few weeks as she has to get fit first and then be speyed, i do need to have a home visit and then have to take my dogs to see her this is now where my problem comes in as i have said before i have no transport and live in Essex and Stoke on Trent may as well be Australia for me to get to but i will try my hardest to solve this.

I had a lady from Truro looking for a rescue bitch and gave her the web site details, sounds ideal and hope it comes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back