The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Doncaster Cs

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
This was Daisy's last show before her 1st birthday,there wasn't a puppy class so she had to go in junior,which she won!

She ended up Best puppy, Best of breed, Hound group3, & she then won the Hound puppy group!

Guess who's over the moon??? :D

Full results

Junior (7 entries)

Ormond's VEREDON LOVE IN A MIST

Brandon's Silkridge crazy parachute at lornaville

Newton's Nevedith lfa lady love

Grant's Norcairn out of the blue

Post grad (3 entries)

Nickel's Phantoms firefly in blenheimgate

Brock's Cobyco classic love

Grant's Wrenella octavia

Open(6 entries)

Fulcher's Khabdibah shamyaanha

Ormond's Johnson sylvana at denimonde

Nickel's Courthill charmed life with blenheimgate

Here's a photo of Daisy with her goodies,before she tried to chew them (w00t)

I thought it was nice that all group winners got a basket with a wine glass & bottle of Cava Brut,& a few choccies in :thumbsup:

hg11.jpg

Well done Daisy Moo :thumbsup:

Did she let u chew the rosettes or were they whiped away quickly after the photo???? :- "

That's my girl, well done Daisy you clever little moo. She looks all grown up and regal in that picture.

Jenny and awestruck brother Sparky.

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS DAISY MOO :wub: AND DEBS!!! :cheers

big hugs from your sister :huggles:

:cheers: Well done :cheers: And that's a really lovely photo of her & her winnings! :wub: :thumbsup:

Hi Debs, have tried to reply twice to this but keep getting booted off :(

But anyway

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: :cheers: Well done Debs and Daisy - a great day for you both! :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

Many Congratulations Debs & Daisy, WAY TO GO!!! :cheers:

Good on you, Daisy Moo! That's pretty big winnings!

Debs, I'm confused ... if there was no puppy class and she was in Junior, how did she win Best Puppy?

well done debs and daisy moo :cheers: thats a lovely picture :wub:

YAY!!! Well done Debs and Daisy! :cheers: :cheers: :huggles: Beautiful pic of Daisy! :wub: :wub:

aslan said:
Debs, I'm confused ... if there  was no puppy class and she was in Junior, how did she win Best Puppy?
Some open shows only have 3 classes,usually junior,post grad & open.

But because there is always a best puppy in show,they have a rosette for the best puppy, which is usually won from the junior class.

If Daisy had been 2nd to a dog that was over a year old,she still would have won best puppy!

Hope i've explained this clearly??? :blink:

Daisymoo say's thanks to you all for your nice comments :*

Well explained Debbie!!

Congratulations to you and Daisy Moo, what a way to leave puppy classes behind you!!

Did you do as well as I did on the tombola though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Even the the Orgasmic bath stuff didn't work!!)

Daisy is so gorgeous she deserves it all :wub: :wub: :wub: Well done Debs :cheers:

(w00t) well done to you (w00t)

what a day , well done daidey n debs :thumbsup:

WEll done Debs and Daisy. Watch her with those rosettes as Harvee has completely destroyed Indias `Best puppy` rosette from the Hound show :angry: :rant: , Serves me right for leaving it on the dining room table :oops:

What a great result!!! What a Clever Daisy Moo :huggles: :*

Back