The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Don Syson

john m

Registered
Reaction score
Some of you may well know that the fed committee member Don Syson hasn’t been on top form for a few weeks now, this is due to some old battle scars from the past, not from the boar war, (although he must be old enough to have been there).

It is a back problem due to being buried down the pits a couple of times, so I sincerely hope that he takes things easy at the champs and that someone else will do the running about up and down the stairs at this championship meeting for him.

I am sure Linda will delegate someone to help the old man out if needs be, we don’t want to see the end of a good whippet man yet, wrap him in cotton wool for a few weeks Ruth. Will see to it that you have a ton of coal waiting for you to move in when you come off shift Sunday night, (the good old days ey).

Get better soon Don

we keep telling him to take iteasy but you know what Don is I'll order him to do the envelopes downstairs you will have to be his minder :thumbsup:

weathergirls said:
we keep telling him to take iteasy but you know what Don is I'll order him to do the envelopes downstairs you will have to be his minder :thumbsup:
Make sure you give him a calculator LOL he still owes me £2 from Devon :D

Well I think it was Don ;)

Hope Don feels better soon ... he probably been doing to much dancing last week on his and Ruth's break to Belgium

hope you are feeling better soon don moira louise and lauren and oliver :)

Hope your on the mend Don

All our love Brian Hayley@ Meg :huggles:

it will take a lot to keep the syko down :D get well soon m8 :thumbsup:

come on Skippy don't be letting the old farts brigade down ---lol

steve

:cheers:

Thanks for all your get well wishes It is a bad back which comes and goes this time was bad but I will be there on Sunday with my stick not a zimmer frame as Ruth and John M wanted me to have I'm not that old yet

I will be there and do my job may take a bit longer to than normal

I never give in Steve wont be able to enjoy the banter we have

Bye the way Geoff I had forgot about the £2 from Devon must be more now with interest

being a poor O A P could I pay it back in instalments

thank everyone

Back