The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

dog mawled

JoJess

Registered
Reaction score
i am sorry to hear one of steve boyd's bitches has been mawled by two staffys up at kircaldy, i hear she has a lot of stitches and is carrying pups bless her , i hope her and her pups will be ok.....

sorry to hear the news steve,hope she and pups will be ok   ;)

The dog was not attacked at the track but on the prom beside the beach. T he 2 Staffies ran off the beach and grabbed Harrys Pet young Harry did his best to help his dog but the bitch has a lot of stitches to her left side and shoulder the vet said they would have to wait and see if the unborn pups are ok We all hope it turns out ok

Thank you for your concern,Kim is doing fine and very,very hungry for some reason. The attack like Sue said was not on the whippet track but down on the promenade and was totally unconnected with the whippet event.

The local police were very sympathetic and helpful in finding us a vet open at that time, she needed 18 stitches in total and have made a very neat job of it.

Steve sorry to here about your bitch i really hope she is O.k.yesterday i was up at court because Charlie (Ice Warrior) was attacked by a staff last october the person who owns the dog was prosecuted. charlie will never race again and he's only 2. it's not very nice seeing things like that but this dog crushed his back left foot the vet was brill and he only lost one toe but his foot is all deformed. Hope the pup and bitch will be O.K and pull through this.  Kate   :angry:

Hi Kate thanks for the get well message and i am sorry that you have had a simular experience i heard on the grape vine that your dad is finishing racing is there any truth in that ? and if he is tell him to give me first chance to buy snowfire as i would give him the best and a good home with his sister fluke i hope he is not finishing though ,thanks once more steve

Back