The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dog food ingredients !

K9manifesto

Registered
Reaction score
hello
whatsl should be the ingredients of dog food we must considered safe to our dog? or just raw food and table food?

I don't think I understand the question, there are too many things to list that are safe.

But if you turn it around to look at what is unsafe, there is a thread here.

What's poisonous for dogs?

It’s all about a good balance in there food, many dogs years ago lived on scraps and was very solid dogs , if there was a sasauge left over my breakfast for sure they got it,

Yep for sure, the last 12 years I’ve stayed away from certain foods so only have a fry up or should I say grill about 4 or 5 times a year , so the dogs got the odd sausage or scrambled egg from my plate , I showed them my muesli and they just left the room in disgust

Yep for sure, the last 12 years I’ve stayed away from certain foods so only have a fry up or should I say grill about 4 or 5 times a year , so the dogs got the odd sausage or scrambled egg from my plate , I showed them my muesli and they just left the room in disgust
You have just totally ruined my image of you with this new metro-lurcherman. ;)

Hahaha Joanne, I like all the bad stuff trust me, chips, bacon , sausage, burgers, just bout 12 years ago started cutting out a few things to keep in a shape so my knee could keep me upright, I did have roast potatoes thow today hehe,

Back