The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dog Crate

jkbjackson

Registered
Reaction score
Just posted this in general dog discussion by mistake.

We have a 14 week old whippet pup that is finding it hard to toliet train, during the day when were about he is fine but come night time or when we pop out he seems to do it all over the kitchen. We have heard that a crate is the best thing to help him learn how to control himself but after looking around there quite expensive to buy and we are struggling a bit at the moment as my husband has just been made redundant.

Just wanted to know if anybody has a spare one for sale? we are from Bolton, Lancashire but dont want to travel to far for it.

Thanks

Just thought i'd bump this up :thumbsup:

I'd love to give you one as I have one that we don't use anymore, but we are in Scotland... :(

They do help though and I'm sure you'll come across one. Keep looking. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why not post an ad in the local shop or paper? I'd love to get rid of mine but don't know who to give it to.

Thats a shame!!but thanks for the offer,was really nice of you. :( Yeah will keep looking,one will come up soon and will pop a ad in local news agents tomorrow day!

Back