The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dog Crate

jkbjackson

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

We have a 14 week old whippet pup that is finding it hard to toliet train, during the day when were about he is fine but come night time or when we pop out he seems to do it all over the kitchen. We have heard that a crate is the best thing to help him learn how to control himself but after looking around there quite expensive to buy and we are struggling a bit at the moment as my husband has just been made redundant.

Just wanted to know if anybody has a spare one for sale? we are from Bolton, Lancashire but dont want to travel to far for it.

Thanks

look on ebay :thumbsup:

i caged our van out for racing, and paid 13.99 for cage with about 7/8 pound postage...cant remember what ebay shop it was but put a search on and im sure your find something :thumbsup:

(they are flat pack cages as well)

peppermint lady said:
look on ebay :thumbsup: i caged our van out for racing, and paid 13.99 for cage with about 7/8 pound postage...cant remember what ebay shop it was but put a search on and im sure your find something :thumbsup:

(they are flat pack cages as well)

That where i get mine from,i think its Ideal Pet Products Peppermint,if its the same one as i used,they are one of the cheapest and fast delivery too :thumbsup: If they have not got the size you want just contact them :thumbsup:

i teach all my dogs that way with a cage must be large one so you can put paper one side and is bed the other side then as they get older it easy

I got mine off my mum which was brill cos I have seen how expensive they are!

Poppy is great, she will not wee in her crate, never has, done it all over the rest of the house mind!

Her crate has vet bed on the bottom and two big cushion beds on top.

Hope you find one :thumbsup:

Back