The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dog bonding

Roxy191

Registered
Reaction score
I am a student at Moulton College studying BSc Applied Animal Studies. The purpose of this study is to investigate the bonds that dogs form between humans and other dogs. The objectives of the study are:

· To determine how long it takes to bond to a rescue/adopted dog.

· To determine the behaviours and closeness of bond of the dog human relationship.

· To investigate the behaviours between dogs and other dogs within the same household.

I would really appreciate it if you can spare a couple of minutes to fill in the survey for my dissertation. All data that is collected will be anonymous.

By completing this survey, you will give informed consent that you wish to participate in this study.

Any questions please email me: s0070191@students.moulton.ac.uk

Please complete survey for one dog per household. If you own one dog please answer questions 1-13 and questions 18-19. If you own more than one dog please answer all questions.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FGC57NV

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't quite understand some of the questions, mine didn't come from RSPCA or large charity, they came from a breed rescue...and what does

11. What does your dog immediately do 5 seconds after everyone have left outside your house? mean?

Back