The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Doesn't Time Fly!!

bonio

Registered
Reaction score
OMG how time flies, doesn't seem a year ago since Jade landed on our doorstep but it is. I remember first seeing her pics on k9 looking for a home after Sarah had brought the pups over from Ireland, and thinking what a lovely girl she was. After a couple of phone calls the deed was done and our friends Linda & Richard very kindly picked her up from Wincanton for us. What a year it's been, she's travelled all over with us and even went back to N. Ireland in May where she met up with her sister Gale and her uncle Colt once again. She really is a star and has given us loads of pleasure and has done really well racing and showing this year, but if she never wins another thing she'll still be a star to us as are all our dogs.We would like to thank John & Sarah for getting the pups over here and giving all us owners the chance to have them.

Sonia & Ian

Couple of pics

From this with Shadow

100_0374.jpg

taken on her arrival

to this just chillin'

100_0275.jpg

taken yesterday

Her wins

Puppy Champion a Day in the Dales 2009

Puppy Racing Champion Tabley Game Fair 2009 (sat)

Puppy Champion Tabley Game Fair 2009 (sat)

Puppy Champion Sth Lakes F.M.W.T.C. Show 2009

Puppy Racing Champion Bedale Game Fair 2009 (sat)

Res. Puppy Champion Broughton Game Fair 2009

Puppy Champion Astley & Tyldesley M.W.C. Show 2009

Res. Puppy Champion Raby Castle Game Fair 2009 (sat)

Puppy Racing Champion Raby Castle Game Fair 2009 (sun)

Puppy Champion Raby Castle Game Fair 2009 ( sun)

OMG how time flies, doesn't seem a year ago since Jade landed on our doorstep but it is. I remember first seeing her pics on k9 looking for a home after Sarah had brought the pups over from Ireland, and thinking what a lovely girl she was. After a couple of phone calls the deed was done and our friends Linda & Richard very kindly picked her up from Wincanton for us. What a year it's been, she's travelled all over with us and even went back to N. Ireland in May where she met up with her sister Gale and her uncle Colt once again. She really is a star and has given us loads of pleasure and has done really well racing and showing this year, but if she never wins another thing she'll still be a star to us as are all our dogs.We would like to thank John & Sarah for getting the pups over here and giving all us owners the chance to have them.Sonia & Ian

Couple of pics

From this with Shadow

100_0374.jpg

taken on her arrival

to this just chillin'

100_0275.jpg

taken yesterday

Her wins

Wow Sonia,time has flown by.Jade has been a credit to you.Look forward to seeing

what she achieves next year.

Amandaxx

OMG how time flies, doesn't seem a year ago since Jade landed on our doorstep but it is. I remember first seeing her pics on k9 looking for a home after Sarah had brought the pups over from Ireland, and thinking what a lovely girl she was. After a couple of phone calls the deed was done and our friends Linda & Richard very kindly picked her up from Wincanton for us. What a year it's been, she's travelled all over with us and even went back to N. Ireland in May where she met up with her sister Gale and her uncle Colt once again. She really is a star and has given us loads of pleasure and has done really well racing and showing this year, but if she never wins another thing she'll still be a star to us as are all our dogs.We would like to thank John & Sarah for getting the pups over here and giving all us owners the chance to have them.Sonia & Ian

Couple of pics

From this with Shadow

100_0374.jpg

taken on her arrival

to this just chillin'

100_0275.jpg

taken yesterday

Her wins

Wow Sonia,time has flown by.Jade has been a credit to you.Look forward to seeing

what she achieves next year.

Amandaxx
Thanks for that Amanda she has done well but so has your Cracker, be interesting to see how they do next year.

Sonia

Hi Sonia,

That first pic is sooo cute. She is a lovely dog and has done you proud this year.

My little monster dog Storm is 2 today and Stella was 5 on Friday. Time really does fly, doesn't seem like 5 mins ago that I first picked Stella up and now I have 6 :lol:

See you soon.

Debs

wow time has gone by carnt wait to meet up with you to see how simler they both are. :D

after his first bath good he stank :x

Pagan023.jpg

Pagan2018.jpg

Animals012.jpg

A Big Happy 1st anniversary in England to Jade, and of course her proud owners Sonia and Ian. She is some lady, and definately loves her comfort too. Look forward to seeing you all again in Northern Ireland next year .

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

hiya sonia and ian..wow!! it has flown by! jade has really done you both proud and its wonderful to see how loved she is :wub: bigs hugs from mum,bruv and sis and me too :huggles: take care and speak soon

sarah xxxx

Cracking post guys ! Shes a girl to watch next year, this year was the only the start of her learning curve on the track. I hope i dont have her Uncle Colt in her heat at anytime ! :sweating:

Look forward to seeing all this litter compete against eachother, should be fantastic sport.

Sonia i can't believe how she has matured, she is a credit to you,

can't wait to see all the litter together, ;)

Thanks for all your nice comments about her, hope to meet up with some of her siblings next year, especially her twin Pagan.

Sonia

Back