The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Doesn't Time Fly By................

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
It only seems like a couple of day's ago that we celebrated the arrival of Poppy's new family,& now they're 1 week old :eek:

For all of you who've pm'ed me,here's a few more photo's :thumbsup:

038cfef1.jpg

Fern

91c2ca91.jpg

Bailey

9541873a.jpg

Summer

469d4e35.jpg

Cherry & Summer

153084c2.jpg

& 3 more of Cherry for her fan club :D

e47a292a.jpg

d4267fd4.jpg

7a29ccea.jpg

& Nanny Daisy who has to get in on the act :eek:

d1a2416b.jpg

I'm afraid Dylan.Herbie & Crystal wouldn't co-operate,so will try to get some individual photo's of them tomorrow.

They look like they are doing really well & Pops too :thumbsup:

Good luck with them all :luck:

Awww they are gorgeous. A week already...time really does fly by. Beautiful pups. :huggles:

oh, how lovely. Lucky you, debs, getting to snuggle those pups. They look so smooth and silky!!

Oh, that pic of Cherry and Summer is just beautiful :wub: , and nanny Daisy looks like she is doing a sterling job helping Poppy ( who obviously doesn't mind one iota (w00t) )

Wonderful pictures :wub: :wub: They're so beautiful. Fern is my favourite, I think :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHH Debs they are just to cute for words :wub: :wub:

Nice little round fat puppies you are so lucky :)

:huggles: CHERRY :huggles:

More pics soon :thumbsup:

The pic of Cherry snuggled into Poppy's neck is adorable. They are coming on a treat. Daisy is taking her babysitting duties very seriously indeed.

Jenny

What lovely pictures, they are all adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

All absolutely gorgeous, Debs. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Gorgeous :wub: :wub: Fern I think...or Bailey.....or Summer....or Cherry...oh, they are all beautiful!! :wub: o:) :wub:

:huggles: :wub: :huggles: They are all soooooo gorgeous :wub: :huggles: :wub: and Poppy looks a very contented Mum. :wub: :wub:

Debbie they are all lovely little pups :wub: :wub: :wub: I like the look of Fern :wub: and how cute Daisy is playing auntie :D :thumbsup:

They look lovely healthy puppies. Still Cherry for me, i think she is a gorgeous colour. Glad they are coming on well. :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: pink feet pink noses, just adorable and how nice of Poppy to let Nanny Daisy check them out, I don't think I can have puppies I am melting just looking :sweating: :wub:

Back