The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dissertation help

Jack94

Registered
Reaction score
To the moderate, i'm truly sorry if this is not allowed i've read the terms and conditions and i believe i'm not in violating of them but if i am i completely understand if this is removed. i'm currently on my final year of a BSc honors degree in Animal Behaviour and Welfare and have to undertake a dissertation. My dissertation is to do with dog breed popularity and health and behavioural problems that the participant might have experienced with their dog(s). The questionnaire will take you no longer than 15 minutes and it would be really appreciated if you could take the time to fill it out, and if your feeling really generous maybe give it a share on your social media to help me reach an even wider audience. (Sharing tip: If you have to copy and paste delete the box that appears under your status). You will remain completely anonymous and if you are interested in the results drop a comment below and when i finish the results in a few months i will let you know
clear.png
Many Thanks fellow dog lovers
please visit breedsurvey.yolasite.com (just copy and paste into your url bar) to complete the survey

hey, just did your questionnaire!

I'm also studying BSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare Science and am doing my dissertation on behavioural risk factors for Lungworm in Dogs. If you have a dog yourself i would appreciate if you could fill out my survey!

www.surveymonkey.com/r/angio

Done and shared on my local dog walker facebook group. Would love to hear the results of your survey (and any conclusions you reach in your dissertation). Do share when you're done, if you can!

Back