The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Devon County Show

louisetope

Registered
Reaction score
Just to let you all know that Gill Andrew's "Hubble" (Chibuku Politcal Agenda at Sharmus) was BP and Hound Puppy Group 3 at the Devon County show this week - his first open show.

Gill is far too modest to brag about him, ( :b ) but I think he is b****y gorgeous, so I've decided to shout about it on her behalf! ;)

Louise

View attachment 44458

is it common to have puppy group judging at shows?

Well Done Gill and Hubble, if he is anything like his mum he will be a stunner, she is one of my favourite whippet girls. Keep shouting Louise, sometimes we don't hear about people's wins if a report does not appear in the dog press.

Jenny

Louise - you forgot to say that Woody also won Open Dog!! He will get a complex about being left out.

Ok - results are a couple of days late but here goes:

Puppy

1. Andrew's Chibuku Political Agenda at Sharmus (BP and PG3)

2. Baxter's Ilbatheez Dreemz Demelza

3. Frampton's Yialousa Running Stream

Junior

1. Harding's Copsebury Twist N'Move

2. Jackman's Jetandra Jargonelle at Ruebicia

3. Buttress' Sweet Blue Star

Post Graduate

1. Prowse's Freehamlet Silver Moon (BOB)

2. Baxter's Ilbatheez Charizma Cruiser

3. Jones' Aphrael Caoilinn of Chelynnah

Open Dog

1. Andrew's Drakesoak Seatle Slew at Sharmus

2. Carter's Jzan Zachary

3. Baxter's Ilbatheez Carn Ky

Open Bitch

1. Harding's Copsebury Follow that Dream

2. Prowse' Jzan Zasia of Freehamlet

3. Jones' Aphrael Aoife of Chelynnah

Well done Gill and Hubble :cheers: and well done Louise for posting, rightly so :thumbsup:

He looks lovely :wub: whats his breeding may i ask? :wub:

Also, well done Woody and also Wendy i notice in there! and the Ilbatheez :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, lovely Hubbs :huggles: , more stiff competition for Monty :- " :lol:

you all kept that quiet, well done K9'ers :cheers:

any more pics? :thumbsup:

whippynit said:
Well done Gill and Hubble :cheers:   and well done Louise for posting, rightly so :thumbsup:  
He looks lovely :wub:   whats his breeding may i ask? :wub:

Also, well done Woody and also Wendy i notice in there! and the Ilbatheez :cheers:

Railfield Raindust x Oakbark Magical Cracker at Chibuku

Congrats Gill, Hubble & Woody :cheers: Thanks for putting up the results!

Now was it nice and wet and muddy in typical Devon Country style?! :lol:

Actually the way the day started we thought it was going to be wet and horrible, but I ended up with a sunburn.

We had a good day, and were pleased with our spots with 8 in each of the classes we were in. Savannah also did very well for her Jr Handler, so all in all it was a really good day.

Well done K9ers who did well!

WEndy

Well done Hubble. I agree, I have always liked mum, thats a nice pup. :wub: :huggles:

louisetope said:
Just to let you all know that Gill Andrew's "Hubble" (Chibuku Politcal Agenda at Sharmus) was BP and Hound Puppy Group 3 at the Devon County show this week - his first open show.
Gill is far too modest to brag about him, ( :b ) but I think he is b****y gorgeous, so I've decided to shout about it on her behalf!  ;)

Louise

Reminds me very much of his champion uncle :wub:

Alayna x

Well done, he did look lovely best of luck for the future!!!!

congratulations he looks lovely. A big well done to Olivia with one of our pups Woody who came third in MPD and Wendy with her girls:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Well done Gill, Hubble and Woody -what a successful day! :cheers:

That is one seriously nice puppy :wub:

:cheers: :huggles: Yes well done Jill ,It was great to meet Hubble , he is a lovely boy :wub: and a well deserved win for him and Woody .

I was pleased with Demi at her first show although shes got alot of catching up to do ,but did have a lovely win today at a companion show taking BPIS from a huge class of 20 or more :wub:

Alayna Morland said:
louisetope said:
Gill is far too modest to brag about him, ( :b ) but I think he is b****y gorgeous, so I've decided to shout about it on her behalf!   ;)

Louise

Reminds me very much of his champion uncle :wub:

Alayna x

My thoughts exactly- he looks just like Toby doesn't he, who happens to be one of my very favourite Whippets :huggles: :wub:

I want him, I want him, I want him.... :- "

Gill, he is just gorgeous- you can see he is elegant already, but I think he will be a very handsome adult :cheers:

Liz and the Monellis

Back