The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Deep Regret

john m

Registered
Reaction score
It was with a heavy heart that Don and Ruth had told me that Viv's Quest had to be P.T.S today having Kidney Cancer, a fine champion in his own right and also a good stud dog in many peoples opinion, will be missed greatly by Ruth who ran Sam all of his racing career, Bless him

o:) SO SORRY TO HEAR OF SAMS' PASSING. BE PROUD OF HIM RUTH AND DON HE GAVE YOU HIS ALL. RUN FREE LITTLE MAN :wub:

so sorry to hear about sam he was a lovely dog with nothing to prove im glad ive got a bitch out of him hes left a lasting mark in racing r.i.p.

So sorry to read this Don and Ruth I know he meant the world to you both. He leaves a great legacy in his children

Run free Sam

So sorry Don and Ruth to hear that you have lost Sam :( Run free little lad

i know how don and ruth must be feeling, R.I.P SAM, we had many a good race together with oscar and buster

Don and Ruth so sorry to hear such sad news - RIP Sam

Elaine

so sorry for you both i know how much you loved sam R.I.P little fella

i know how gutted ruth and don will be. very sorry to hear this sad news. RIP sam xxx

How sad our thoughts are with you Don & Ruth, we know how proud you were of Sammy RIP Sam

Amanda, Nick & Pauline xx

So sorry to hear of your very sad news Ruth and Don. Sam was a grand little dog and his memory will live on in his offspring.

RIP Sam

Audrey

Back