The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dawdon Open

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score
Whats the format and weigh in time please

Well I've stepped down from the running of the club David so if you not pleased with the format you can always come onto the comm.and see if you could do better.

Well I've stepped down from the running of the club David so if you not pleased with the format you can always come onto the comm.and see if you could do better.
steady up, did not mean anything. Just dosnt suit roddy at 29/30.

like him off the front. giving bitches start ,o no.

different format makes a change. He is running for fun in his last year racing ,you put them in and take your chance :thumbsup:

Lost a goodun if you stood down.

Last edited by a moderator:
sound a bit snapping there shaz......lol

dont think dave ment it that way shaz lol he is allways first to offer his help but does put his foot in it now and then :D

Hi Dee, the format is uo to 18,21,25,29,32 [dogs & bitches seperate.] Vets,pups &yearlings up to 24,32. all in]

cheers john weight groups is a bit unusual but will make a change ;)

i have just heard that in the 1st race, sue,s big black dog has broke his neck, she is on her way home

i have just heard that in the 1st race, sue,s big black dog has broke his neck, she is on her way home
sue and kevin are devastated, my thoughts are there for you both, R>I>P murphy aka " the bar steward "

"

I'm so sorry for you both for your loss R.I.P Murphy :(

R.I.P. Murphy sorry to read such a tragedy our thoughts are with you :(

Back