The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dash At 13 Weeks

sophie

Registered
Reaction score
soulful_fredd.jpgcheese.jpgView attachment 41328Finally we managed to get the gorgeous Dash onto a table! He likes cheese - well he likes anything to eat at all - so it was quite easy. He's now 13 weeks old.

Meanwhile, Freddie watched soulfully on! He's not so fond of cheese, or standing on tables, but he does like a good fireside position!

He's looking lovely Sophie :thumbsup:

Next is to make Freddie stand like Dash! :wacko:

Dash is looking lovely Sophie. He is the same colour as Ruby i think. Aren't they 15 weeks this weekend?? Im losing track!

Not sure if you look in the Show section, but here is a pic of Ruby taken last week. She starts ringcraft tonight which should be fun :lol:

13_wks__.jpg

jok said:
Dash is looking lovely Sophie.  He is the same colour as Ruby i think.  Aren't they 15 weeks this weekend??  Im losing track!
Not sure if you look in the Show section, but here is a pic of Ruby taken last week.  She starts ringcraft tonight which should be fun :lol:

Same colour, yes! She's pretty! Very. No I don't look in show section so I missed this!!! Are they 15 weeks? Juley will know. I'd better ask!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

GOOD LUCK on Friday!!!

I do hope Freddie got some cheese too, :- " :) Dash is lovely btw :wub: :wub:

Two very nice dogs.

Yup, they are 15 weeks on sunday. Dash is looking VERY Dashing. My lovely Teddy Bear. Can't wait to see him again and give him lots of kisses. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back