The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Darkstars - Does Anyone Have Contact Info?

jodster74

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

Sorry havent been on for a while but these hounds are definately keeping me busy....

So far...

Grace has had 2 lots of staples.. 1 because she was attached by a german shepherd and the other lot because she ran through a barbed wire fence!

She has also got Chronic Pancreatitus so have now got her on a special diet for life... In addition she has got a problem with her neck in that she has a bald patch which is getting bigger.. we have had all the usual tests done and have now had a biopsy which has given us nothing.. they think it could be genetic so I was trying to get hold of Lydia from Darkstars to see if any others from this litter had any similar problems as this might help us to fix it or at least narrow down the field as to what it might be....(and it would be nice to send an update and some new pics....) unfortunately I have managed to misplace her address!!!

so if anyone with info could PM me it would be much appreciated as we are desperate to try and get this sorted.. It doesnt trouble grace at all but the blad patch does keep getting bigger.. other than that she is still the nut case that she always has been...

Here are some pics of Grace on the beach at Cornwall earlier this year.. as you can see, her various ailments have certainly not held her back!

(apologies for the quality of some but as you all know, trying to catch a pic of a whippet in full flight is no mean feat)...

IMG_0194.jpgIMG_0157.jpgIMG_0178.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry to read that Grace has been having such a bad time. Lovely pics of her having a good time.

I've pm'd you with Lyd's contact details.

Back