The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cute Pictures And Some Of My Thoughts

Maya_Wells

Registered
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures that have been taken when Valorie and Violet (cousins) have been participating in training Golden Retrievers. We work really hard to make sure that dogs are not only well behaved around their full time 'masters', but also to the younger population of up coming care takers.

I have personally always loved dogs and wanted to get a wide variety of different breeds, however as I have grown up I know how things can get expensive raising a family and pets. Now, I know that its' best to keep your pet population down to a manageable amount and even find ways to 'spoil' your pet as I try to do with my own children.

Parents get their children toys and special bedding and beds, why not look for something similar for your pets?

People need adequate living conditions, if you have pets (in particular I am talking about dogs/K-9 at this time) give them adequate rooming in your space like the proper dog beds or even classy kennels where your pets can retire and re-coop, along with the need to feel safe from visitors who have come over to your place for the weekend. ..

I know that I may be rattling on and on, but these are a few of my thoughts on the subject. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and I will be posting more as I track them down from my computer.

Later, :)

Sheba_and_Valorie.jpg

Bella_and_Valorie.jpg

Violet_with_Charlotte__K_9_.jpg

Valorie_training_Bella__k_9_.jpg

doodle_with_glasses.jpg

wellington_s_day_054.jpg

Back