The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cut Your Heating Bills

Hula

Registered
Reaction score
Beat the rising costs of gas and electicity by getting Wendy ( fallenangel ) to knitt your whippet a lovely jumper :D

Thank you Wendy for yet another lovely jumper , that's them all nice and warm now :D

IMAG0099.jpg

awe they're so cute........every time i pop ruby into a jumper bailey strips her naked.....pervy boy he is :- "

I am so glad you like this one aswell I am sure your a jumper junky lol. I am going to go and knit my pups some new jumpers then I am starting on some xmas ones for the market place so if anyone needs a jumper before hand or a sertin colour or size or type for differnt breed.just pm. I love knitting them there fun.

Awww they look so cute in their new jumpers :wub: :huggles:

They look cosy :wub:

My K wears a jumper most of the time indoors,

she really feels the cold, Sada doesn't she's hard :lol:

whippet wonder said:
awe they're so cute........every time i pop ruby into a jumper bailey strips her naked.....pervy boy he is :- "
Must be a family thing - Lenny does this to Molly :- " :lol:

Beautiful jumpers, they look so warm and aren't they smart. :D

whippet wonder said:
Our Forrest takes darcey off unless he has his on then he nere bothers he must be jealoues if hes not got one on nobody else is. he never seams to have on ethough he grows so fast I just finished on for him last night and its too tight allready so it will have to go in the market place and I will have to make him another. the bigets size wheippet I can do then hes in lurcher smail greyhound ones and hes only 19 weeks old :lol: :lol: :lol:

jumpers are fab,

will you be putting any more up wendy?

ruby and star said its a bit chilly up here this time of year :- "

k4tie-d said:
jumpers are fab,will you be putting any more up wendy?

just pm me what size and colour you want there £5 for a whippet and £10 for a greyhound plus £2.00 p&p for 1 jumper and redution for more. when ever you want one just let me know.

fallenangel said:
k4tie-d said:
jumpers are fab,will you be putting any more up wendy?

just pm me what size and colour you want there £5 for a whippet and £10 for a greyhound plus £2.00 p&p for 1 jumper and redution for more. when ever you want one just let me know.

Oh brilliant, I didn't know that you took orders :D Whenever they come up on the market place I forget to measure them before the auction runs out :oops: Can I send you my doggies measurements for a couple please :p

I got a lovely jumper from fallenangel for Billy - its gorgeous - realy well made and posted very quickly. Thanks Wendy x

I'll post some pictures of him in it asap.

I carnt wait to see little Billy in his jumper my first Iggy one. dont worie shanes dogs jumpers arent mine :- " :lol: I only do nice chunky high necks if you keep a whippys neck warm it keeps them warm all over

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Billy in his fab iggy jumper - doesn't he look snug - thanks Wendy :thumbsup:

bill.jpg

billy.jpg

Back