The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts

sam031096

Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps I should be posting this in the Whippet Showing forum . . . .

but, who's either going to, or showing their Whippets at Crufts this year?

I'm not showing my Sam, but have tickets for Hound Day for the first time, & I would love to know who's showing so I can keep an eye out for you & cheer you on!! Also, if anybody is going to lend their support, I'd love to maybe meet up!!

It would be lovely to put faces to names & talk Whippet!

Anybody?

I have wanted to go to Crufts for years & years (ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper!) & at last I've got tickets. The stalls worry me a bit - I'll have to start saving - I'm a complete sucker when it comes to 'dog goodies'!! I sense a day of self indulgence . . . . . . :D :D

I am going on Hound Day, not showing, but to have a look at all the lovely Whippies...and of course to buy my 3 loads of presents. I am taking my 7yr old son, who just adores our dogs. I come from near to Brighton so am going to stay the night and Travel back the next day.

Yes we will also be going but not to show just to buy buy buy and meet people from k9 of course. :thumbsup:

Oh great - thanks Joanna!!

Will be fantastic to meet everybody :D

I might go for all the freebies and meet up with everyone again :cheers:

im going (w00t)

cant wait (w00t)

loved it last year !!! will only be my 2nd time too :thumbsup:

We all need to find our k9 badges I think!!

Party time again at Debs ( Alfyns) Bench , This time she is [SIZE=21pt]50[/SIZE] Years old (w00t) .

Im NOT bringing a cake this time :teehee: as I never even saw her cut it , :angry: I think she took it home and her and Nigel ate it all to themselves :rant: ,but maybe she was `saving me from myself :- "

We need to organise who is bring ing what , dont we ? :- "

JAX said:
Party time again at Debs ( Alfyns) Bench , This time she is [SIZE=21pt]50[/SIZE] Years old  (w00t)   .
Im NOT bringing a cake this time :teehee:   as I never even saw her cut it , :angry:   I think she took it home and her and Nigel ate it all to themselves  :rant:   ,but maybe she was `saving me from myself  :- "

We need to organise who is bring ing what , dont we ?  :- "

Iam going to crufts, i have been the last four years. :thumbsup: can not wait i enjoy it We do leave untill very late. -_- . Have got my K9 badge. see you all there around where the whippets are. :D

JAX said:
Party time again at Debs ( Alfyns) Bench , This time she is [SIZE=21pt]50[/SIZE] Years old  (w00t)   .
Im NOT bringing a cake this time :teehee:   as I never even saw her cut it , :angry:   I think she took it home and her and Nigel ate it all to themselves  :rant:   ,but maybe she was `saving me from myself  :- "

We need to organise who is bring ing what , dont we ?  :- "

Half a century NOW THATS OLD!!!! (w00t)

Yes, really, really old!!!!! :- " :- " :- " :- " :- "

Im NOT bringing a cake this time :teehee: as I never even saw her cut it , :angry: I think she took it home and her and Nigel ate it all to themselves

I heard her spare was flat and she thought she might need the cake on the way home :- "

Back