The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts --- The Winner.....

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
AHH BLOODY HELL !!! A YANK OF ALL PEOPLE...

[SIZE=8pt]{edited by moderator}[/SIZE]

J o:) HN

BAD LUCK THE BRITS :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Willy was a deserved winner :thumbsup: ........Didn't like the runner up though :oops:

stormydog said:
AHH BLOODY  HELL !!!  A YANK OF ALL PEOPLE...[SIZE=8pt]{edited by moderator}[/SIZE]

BAD LUCK  THE BRITS  :thumbsup:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Should have been the Reserve as Champ, or the Bloodhound ...................... mind you, those aubergine trousers were bloody disgusting! :x

I loved Willy tonight he showed his socks off!

Me too, althought slightly biased as he usually lives in gloucestershire, when hes not jetting off over world :cheers:

I thought Willy looked wonderful, I would have liked the Bloodhound or Maltese for reserve though.

The lady in the red outfit with the splits in the skirt should have won in my eyes :wub:

Cant remember the dog at all :D

I picked 'Willy' out tonight in the line up - A well deserved winner in my eyes - :wub:

I thought the little Maltese was lovely too and would maybe have been runner up - but thought the fox terrier was very nice too. :)

rah rah the bloodhound, dont like walking carpets, would make a damned fine rug tho!!! :cheers:

stormydog said:
AHH BLOODY  HELL !!!  A YANK OF ALL PEOPLE...[SIZE=8pt]{edited by moderator}[/SIZE]

BAD LUCK  THE BRITS  :thumbsup:

The dog is British bred. He made it into the Best In Show ring once before and has been BOB 4 times at Crufts. He's the breed record holder, was a UK Champion at just over 13 months of age. He's been the top TT and also top Utility dog in the UK.

Didn't you spot the Ch before the AM Ch in his titles?

We picked him out here...........Reserve was shocking in my opinion..........Simon was tipped for the 2nd spot, or the hound :thumbsup: .

[SIZE=14pt]DEFINATELY THE RIGHT WINNER!!! BUT THOUGHT THE RETRIEVER DESERVED RESERVE[/SIZE]

saffi_eyes.jpg

to my mind the bloodhound was the only honest dog in there , i thought the wire was going to win as there all m8s ,brown cole even handled in the ring lol, fab willy is a great dog .its just a shame the poor thing is being passed on so much

Lakey said:
The lady in the red outfit with the splits in the skirt should have won in my eyes  :wub: Cant remember the dog at all  :D

Being on the telephone to a certain Irish gentleman at the time, it seems that Lakey wasnt the only bloke to express interest in the amount of thigh on show :- " :- "

peony said:
Lakey said:
The lady in the red outfit with the splits in the skirt should have won in my eyes  :wub: Cant remember the dog at all  :D

Being on the telephone to a certain Irish gentleman at the time, it seems that Lakey wasnt the only bloke to express interest in the amount of thigh on show :- " :- "

there was yeh....but she killed the effect by running like a bloody borzoi (w00t)

j :- " hn

A deserving winner :cheers: ...Fabulous Willy really had to get the trophy this time around...especially as he pipped the Miniature Schnauzer to first place in the Group earlier.

What was that woman handling the Malamute dressed in? Talk about trying to upstage the dog :eek: :*

AHH BLOODY HELL !!! A YANK OF ALL PEOPLE...(edited by mod) 

I find your post in bad taste to be honest and for me at least you cross the line. If you wanna talk about crufts talk about the dog NOT the sexual orientation of its owners. In fact its not the fact you mention their sexuality but the way you talk about it that i find particularly offensive. And what is 'a yank of all people' supposed to mean exactly?

I came here this morning to read everyones news and thoughts on crufts as being away this weekend i missed the whole thing. Sadly the first post i read (yours) was a homophobic load of crap :(

Back