The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Couple Of Piccies Of Tug

Chills

Registered
Reaction score
Chelynnah Photography have done some lovely shots of my boy - hope you like them! Thanks Wendy xx

The advice part now - now you can see what he looks like stacked, his colouring etc, what would you all advise I should wear if I show him? What colour would I be best dressed in? Is it best to wear a suit of some sort or is that really a bit much for open shows? I don't want to look a complete numpty and embarrass myself before I even start :b

K91.JPG

K92.JPG

I'm afraid I have no idea about showing outfits.....but your dog has a very beautiful face. What a cutie! :wub:

Vicky

x

you need a light colur pair of trousers , wear something comy and simple , you dont have to wear a suit as long as you look smart :thumbsup: he is looking :wub: :wub: :wub:

try a bikini you'll get noticed (w00t) no seriously a nice tweed 2 piece with a pair of yellow crocs

What a little sweetheart he is, he reminds me of his mum at that age. :wub:

I'd have a look through the Crufts picture link and see what looked best on others, given that a grey suit, shirt and tie might be out of the question, but have to say it did look good on some :wub:

Jenny

Thanks for the advice guys - I have also been informed that red might be the way to go. I feel a shopping trip coming on :- "

Back