The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Costabob X Whiphaven Dangermouse Pups

June Jonigk

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All

Just wanted to let everyone know our happy news.  Dangermouse had 5 pups on Thursday morning.  The first took a while but others popped out easily after.  Thanks for many phone calls enquiring about Mouse and her pups, they are all doing very well.  There are 3 dogs and 2 bitches, all are spoken for except one dog, and he has a possible home.

Looking forward to seeing you all, and getting back to barbeques etc when the season starts (possibly a bit late for us due to pups).

Congratulations June
aktion033.gif

Who'd have guessed that many from little mouse.

Thanks Mark - I did wonder if she was going to pop during the last week.  They were all good sizes too - one 9 and a half ounces, and the rest all 8 ounces.  I suppose with EC ruling we should now be talking in grams!!

Oh my God Nigel!  What have I done - I didn't think it would be that big!!!

June Jonigk said:
Oh my God Nigel!  What have I done - I didn't think it would be that big!!!
Hi June

I bet thats what Mouse was saying 9 weeks ago :D

PS: Does anyone know where I can get a wide screen monitor from so I can see all the pups at the same time :p

Hi June,

Nice to see the pups.

I've reduced the image size to something a little more appropriate - after all Mouse is that big in real life   :p

Hope Mouse and pups are all doing well, we must come over and see them.

Hi June

Congratulations on your new pups, well done mouse and wilf they really do look a lovely bunch:)

Thanks Ste, I'll pass on your congrats to Wilf, he's visiting us later today.  No doubt you will be enjoying the same in a few years time from Jazz or Vienna.  All good fun, but jolly hard work too.  Such time wasters, I've done nothing today but talk on the phone, with cuddles in between!! ;)

And yes Nigel and Judy, do come over to see the pups, after all they wouldn't be here but for your expert help with the mating :D

Congrats - they look gorgeous

If you bring them to the Inde, just count them after we've visited!!!

Hope to see you all soon

More congratulations June! The pups look so cute. I guess you will be keeping a bitch. If the pups have their dads speed

and their mums determination, they will be invincible.

Looking forward to the barbrques too! Copious amuonts of red wine, good food, and great company. What could be better!

Oh yes I forgot GOOD WEATHER !!!!!!!!

See you soon

Lesley

Thanks for you good wishes Lesley - I hear you've got Jules running.  Just goes to show, with a little patience, and being committed as you are, it can be done.  Well done, looking forward to seeing him run this year.

The pups are doing very well, and have all put plenty of weight on in their first week.  They are just sooooo cute! Hope to see you soon.

Back