The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwall Holidays

morganna

Registered
Reaction score
Now I know this might not be the right place but I am desperate for a place to stay for the first 2 weeks in August in Cornwall with my 2LARGE LURCHERS so that I can go to the Cornish championships.I would like to be on the north side preferably, unless the south side is near Falmouth,only beacause I know the north side beaches better..no other reason.

A caravan would be great or cottage,dont need amusements etc just want peace and quiet and room for the dogs to run around.Anyone know of such a place that wont break the bank like most of the places I found so far (£1300 is a little out of my reach for 2wks in Cornwall)

Thanks in advance folks :cheers:

morganna said:
Now I know this might not be the right place but I am desperate for a place to stay for the first 2 weeks in August in Cornwall with my 2LARGE LURCHERS so that I can go to the Cornish championships.I would like to be on the north side preferably, unless the south side is near Falmouth,only beacause I know the north side beaches better..no other reason.A caravan would be great or cottage,dont need amusements etc just want peace and quiet and room for the dogs to run around.Anyone know of such a place that wont break the bank like most of the places I found so far (£1300 is a little out of my reach for 2wks in Cornwall)

Hi - which web sites have you used? we always use welcome cottages (and go in through the Dogs Trust website because then they make a donation....) there are a few cottages on there.. failing that landmark trust might have something.... We usually go to a place in St Breward but it's not that big a cottage so if it's a family place you are after it might be a bit cramped...

Jodie

Have a look at Cornwall Online - you can then check out the areas you want and there is plenty of choice of properties. :thumbsup:

morganna said:
Now I know this might not be the right place but I am desperate for a place to stay for the first 2 weeks in August in Cornwall with my 2LARGE LURCHERS so that I can go to the Cornish championships.I would like to be on the north side preferably, unless the south side is near Falmouth,only beacause I know the north side beaches better..no other reason.A caravan would be great or cottage,dont need amusements etc just want peace and quiet and room for the dogs to run around.Anyone know of such a place that wont break the bank like most of the places I found so far (£1300 is a little out of my reach for 2wks in Cornwall)

Hiya,

Try the web page Dogs Invited - they have quite a few cottage in Cornwall.

Deb

thanks for the ideas I have tried both sites but havent got very far..its my own fault for leaving it so late,and my dogs are rather large as well which doesnt help!!

there are only 2 of us,no kids etc .I'll have to keep looking,most of the dog friendly sites when it comes down to it either only allow small dogs/1 dog/no dogs in school hols.Probably end up going in September after all the finals when there is noone else around!!! :cheers:

Back