The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

CONTACT US

gillette.

Registered
Reaction score
I would just like to say that since i was last on gillette has sired our own bitch which resulted in two puppys saldly one died but the other like i said is fighting fit and ready for anything. He is the spitting image of bombers brother popeye whom some of u may remember. We will hopefully be taking him to Manton to trial him when the new season starts which we are really looking forward to as it has been a while since bomber last raced.

Although it is fast coming up to having that good old task of picking a racing name for him, alison wants to call him ed case because of his personality I am not so sure though.

I would also like to say thanks for the kind words about our loss with gizmo (georges choice). they were very much appreciated.

And can I just say thanks for the kind comments on gillette that I have read since I have not been an active user myself since August so have missed everything due to my pc going down thankfully alison has kept me informed from her end.

I see from a few of the reply's that some of u have been trying to contact us so here's our mobile numbers for any of u wanting to get in touch CRAIG 07813201578 or ALISON 07968602614. and of course now I am back online u can contact us by replying to this topic

I just like to wish everyone a happy and injury free season hope to catch up with u all soon Craig. :) :) :) :b

Back