The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Congress & National

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score
Only about a month away. :)

Who is going?? We all should have a meal together. :D Angus is catering officer. :lol:

At this stage I can not get away for the Congress. But am going to watch Dogs & show some bitch's at the National. :teehee:

I'll be there for the Congress and the Spec. and the Royal. :D :p :) :thumbsup: Getting excited now - just have a lot of work to do before I go ... car needs new tyres, trailer needs new bedding, hair and nails need to be done (mine that is) etc etc - I could very well have all my money spent before I even leave Mackay! ;)

:( I really feel sad not to be able to attend to the Congress :( .....

I enjoyed the one in England....

Hope you guys will enjoy your time, you surely will!!! :thumbsup:

Now I can't wait for the next congress in 2008 in Sweden, held at the same time as the World Dog Show AND Tammsvik :thumbsup: :) !!!!!

I hope lot of people from Oz will come over for that big event :thumbsup: !!!!

:( :( Morgan I know what you mean. I live in in Oz I just can't get to the Congress. I am really disapointed that I won't be there. It's my Mum's 90th birthday on the Friday and the party is on Saturday. Also my MOH is flying out to Mongolia on Saturday morning. Talk about your bad timeing!!

So I've got definite plans hatching for 2008!!! So perhaps I'll see you there! :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on now Whipowill-I've already told you that your mum would love a trip to Melb for her birthday :p That's no excuse :clown: Entries close on Friday so hurry up and get your entries in !!

Cartman you've obviously never experienced Angus's cooking!! VB, :cheers: VB, VB :cheers: , VB and bacon and eggs!!!! Very maen bacon and eggs though!! I'll be there for a weeks worth! Mrs Angus does a mean roast though! Anyone living with Angus would get plenty of roasting experience. :cheers:

Cartman- like your idea of a feed together!

GAJO. you left out the Bundy & Cola................or was that desert?

I'll bring the curried eggs. Last time I took those to a show, I roped the container down in the trailer. It was jumping about so much. Thought once we started to move it could fall over :oops:

I am a non drinker........yep. I am this stupid with out a beer or 20. So if we eat out I can be the the designated decoy :clown:

When shall we go for dinner? Can we make it somewhere cheap and cheerful? I'm fast running out of money :b

I am booked for the Gala-Dinner-Super-Whippet thingy at the Congress - and the wine tour - anybody else doing those?

Who IS coming from overseas, aside from the judges ;) ???? Anyone heard anything?

I wish I was able to jump the ditch but I can't :(

Hope all that are going have a great time... (w00t) :cheers: 8)

I am sure some Kiwis will be going. (w00t)

gajo said:
How bout KFC lana??
Well I was going to say that I knew of a chicken resturant that specilised in chicken. :) Even with 11 herbs 7 spices. Those meterors are nice too. ;)

There is also a steak housen. Think it is called Hungry Jacks.

We can always tick everyone off at the show. 131241 That the number for Dial a Pizza...........Hear they do a great peperone pizza. But you got to catch one first. :oops: :thumbsup: (w00t)

Hey Angus. Good name for that pup your sending me for that print. Peperone Pizza.(With extra cheese) :x

I'm going to the Congress. will be at the show but dont know how much of it I'll be able to see as I'll have a stall there. I've been told there's no view where they have put the stall holders. Just my bloody luck. :angry:

Linda

kirislin said:
I'm going to the Congress.  will be at the show but dont know how much of it I'll be able to see as I'll have a stall there. I've been told there's no view where they have put the stall holders.  Just my bloody luck.  :angry:
Linda
Thats a tough break. :rant: But we can bring you some pizza :)

Cartman i thought hungry jaques was a french restaurant?. :clown: (w00t)

What about that famous scottish restaurant macdonalds or if kiwis are comeing we could go out for fush n chups. :clown: :- " :thumbsup:

McD's is OK too. But what is available to us high class rollers looking for somewhere to eat.One that employes no one over 25, & says Would you like fries with that. :oops:

I dunno about Hungry Jack's but is there a Cactus Jack's ? I did say cheap and cheerful ... not cheap and nasty. :- "

What about a nice pub with a lovely beer garden and good steaks?

When shall we do this?

How about Angus bringing his BBQ? We can do 2" Scotch Filletts by the ring side. :D With ONIONS (w00t)

Hey , all this talk about food and yet NOT ONE of you has invited me over and offered to pay my air fare :eek:

I`ll keep trying on the Lottery , who knows I might win :lol: :lol:

Hope you all have a great time without me :( :(

Jax - couldn't you hitch a ride in one of Mary Lowe's suitcases?

aslan said:
Jax - couldn't you hitch a ride in one of Mary Lowe's suitcases?
Suitcases was not the word I had in mind. Bro@&$t!ck was what was in mind :oops:

JAX said:
Hey , all this talk about food and yet NOT ONE of you has invited me over and offered to pay my air fare  :eek:
I did ask if you were comming. Pay for air fare.............missed that one.

But if you can make it, We have rented a house for the week. :) You can stay there. Only 1km from show. Thats 5. 8th's of a mile in old talk. :- "

Back