The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Caravan Needs New Home

dart

Registered
Reaction score
Hi due to my present state with by broken leg I going to let my caravan go it abi northstar 5 berth it 1993 with brand new awning needs to go in next week if anybody wants it pm me thanks

Thanks for replys I try put photos on later it lovely looking caravan some body going to get a bargain

trying to put some photos on here for Lyndon,not having a lead the photos aren't that good but you can get the gist

its an absolute bargain this caravan get in quick!!!!

llyndonscaravan003.jpg

llyndonscaravan005.jpg

llyndonscaravan006.jpg

llyndonscaravan007.jpg

llyndonscaravan008.jpg

when you sell the caravan lyndon

BUY A NEW CAMERA LOL :clown: :D

GARY

when you sell the caravan lyndon BUY A NEW CAMERA LOL :clown: :D

GARY
me to blame mr farmer, they went around the world before they got on here lol,pleased they turned out this good :thumbsup:

GARY
me to blame mr farmer, they went around the world before they got on here lol,pleased they turned out this good :thumbsup:
I don't know kenny he's cooked few burger he thinks he david bailey he be asking for job in kebab shop next(w00t) (w00t) cheers for advice mr farmer i alway listen :wacko: :thumbsup:

GARY
I don't know kenny he's cooked few burger he thinks he david bailey he be asking for job in kebab shop next(w00t) (w00t) cheers for advice mr farmer i alway listen :wacko: :thumbsup:
bloody hell lydon thems better,he must of had a phone lead,anyway sorted eh,see you saturday,good luck with your dogs lyndon :thumbsup:

THANKS FOR REPLYS CARAVAN AS NOW GOT NEW HOME IT CHANGING CODES IT GOING PED RACING CHEERS KENNY,,AND NIICK

Back