The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bwra Information

Doreen Hopkins

Registered
Reaction score
For further information on this topic please visit the Top Gun web site

and click on to the general Discussion Board.

Please can any members who can access the above web site

pass on the relevent information to their fellow club members

who may not be able to access the information on there.

regards Doreen (BWRA Sec )

Thanks for letting us know in time. I for 1 am pleased to here this.

the site won't let me log in but if it's what i think it is what's the point of having postal votes.

why not put the information on the bwra site as well :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
JOHNG said:
the site won't let me log in but if it's what i think it is what's the point of having postal votes.

john it says dog/bitches seperate

Thats what it did say. I've just been back on and it's not there anymore. That or I'm going gaga. As for postal votes all I've heard for week's is people saying the count must be wrong. Now they have changed it people are still complaning. The BWRA carn't win.

I've found it it has been moved to the BWRA forum on the top gun site.

cinnamon said:
JOHNG said:

john it says dog/bitches seperate

Its been in w/news D/B all in. Now its changed yet again. How do we let all the members know at this late stage who were not going to run there dogs against the bitches that it has changed.

Why has nothing been said to the reps about this ?

There are members who are not bothering to go , who can not be contacted at this late stage who are going to be very angrey.

Would one of the BWRA committee be kind enough to post it on here as well as the BWRA site, if k9 is good enough to advertise their site then it's good enough to post the original info on too in my eyes.

Vicky said:
Would one of the BWRA committee be kind enough to post it on here as well as the BWRA site, if k9 is good enough to advertise their site then it's good enough to post the original info on too in my eyes.
I agree Vicky I cant evan log in on the bwra site to read it

I tried to log in and can not either ...i didn't even know there was another bwra web site :blink:

For all of you that carn't get on the site.

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:27 pm Post subject: Spring Puppy Championships

Can all BWRA members please note that the Spring Puppy Championships on April 1st will be run in the format of

Dog/Bitch seperate, for further information please

contact the BWRA chairman Tony Cooper, his telephone

number is in the back of your membership book.

regards Doreen

sharon whincop said:
Thats what it did say. I've just been back on and it's not there anymore. That or I'm going gaga. As for postal votes all I've heard for week's is people saying the count must be wrong. Now they have changed it people are still complaning. The BWRA carn't win.
as for people complaining about the count being wrong that's the first i have heard of it.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

the reason the BWRA can't win is because they allow stupid proposals to be voted on by people who don't know what they are voting for :angry: ,the same should apply to the jack cadman.

sharon whincop said:

After reading some of the postings I have to admit that I was not aware that so many of our members were finding it difficult to access The Top Gun Web Site. I have been given the impression that it is quite easy once you have registered and logged on, this is the reason why the information about the Puppy championships was put on there, as many of you know the BWRA only post on K9 if Malcolm is not available to put urgent information on the BWRA Web Site, he is the only one who can access that particular part of the web site.

The following is a fuller explanation as to why the format for the Spring Pups has been changed at this late date.

The BWRA received a petition requesting an EGM with regard to 4 of the proposals

that got passed. The Puppy Championships being one of them.

The BWRA committee had a short meeting amongst themselves at the Bend Championships on Sunday, one of the things discussed was this particular proposal.

It was felt by some committee members that it would be unfair to run the Spring Pups in one format, then if the proposal got overturned at a meeting that has been requested the Autumn Pups could possibly be run in a different format, this too could cause problems.

The committee members took a vote and the outcome by a majority decision was to revert back to Dog/Bitch seperate. The final outcome of this proposal vote will be dealt with at any meeting that has been requested

This information should have been announced at the Presentation on Sunday

but because other problems arose the chairman Tony Cooper missed it off his

speech.

We hope this now answers many of the questions that have been posed on this site

regards Doreen ( BWRA SEC )

So are you saying John that the Jack Cadman should go back to how Jack Cadman wanted it to be in the first place and how it was originally John, Dogs and Bitches (all in) off your mark two going through?

aw006m7593 said:
So are you saying John that the Jack Cadman should go back to how Jack Cadman wanted it to be in the first place and how it was originally John, Dogs and Bitches (all in) off your mark two going through?

would be better than it is now it's just like any other boring open same old format,like i said people vote on things without thinking.

it was better in two classes i.e. upto24/upto32lb .

would be even better at 2ft/lb in 2 classes

I'd go along with that John, if the venue was nearer to home, as we just can't travel that far in one day, particularly at that time of year being senior citizens and all.

Hi Doreen

I have spoken to the admin department and they say the site is working fine.

It would appear that some users forgot there pass word these have now been re set and should be fine.

To get to this site. www.topgunwhippetforum.co.uk into your address bar.

or search google for top gun whippet forum then search.

Regards

Malcolm

JOHNG said:
sharon whincop said:
as for people complaining about the count being wrong that's the first i have heard of it.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

the reason the BWRA can't win is because they allow stupid proposals to be voted on by people who don't know what they are voting for :angry: ,the same should apply to the jack cadman.

if your a member of the bwra you can put any ( stupid ) your words not mine, proposals in,the committee and reps have to vote on if that proposals is workable, and if its workable it must go out to a members vote, the only proposals that dont go out to a vote are the proposals that are unworkable,

so if you think this a wrong way to change things in the bwra why not send in a proposal, or why not turn up at the next A.G.M that would be a start, :- " :oops:

instead of sitting at your keyboard with your complaint's :eek: :wacko:

JOHNG said:
aw006m7593 said:

would be better than it is now it's just like any other boring open same old format,like i said people vote on things without thinking.

it was better in two classes i.e. upto24/upto32lb .

would be even better at 2ft/lb in 2 classes

WHAT MAKE'S YOU THINK MEMBERS VOTE ON THING WITHOUT THINKING ??? is this because you think it was better as it was before, SO ALL OTHER MEMBERS MUST :wacko:

John asked me to reply as his pc is down ... insead of you hiding behind your keyboard say it to his face

Back