The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buebezi Friandise Has Arrived!

jonesyins14

Registered
Reaction score
We are proud to announce the arrival of Buebezi Friandise, (Ffion), :wub: yesterday. You were wondering where she was going weren't you. Well she has come to live with Cracker and Rosie. So now we have two pups under 6 months - our household will be fun. (w00t) I just had to have another dog with stripes and we already love her to bits. It is intended for me to show Ffion and Annalese will have Cracker and Rosie. :thumbsup: Here are some photos of her first day.

IMG_2241s.JPG

IMG_2252s.JPG

:huggles: Ahhh she's lovely, looks like she's made herself at home already :wub:

Best of luck with her :luck:

looks like shes enjoying her new life already :wub: ,all the best in the future with her :luck: :thumbsup:

(w00t) So glad she's settling in :huggles:

Congratulations :cheers: Ffion is lovely :wub:

Looks like she is having a great time, good luck with her :thumbsup:

Congratulations, she is lovely. :huggles:

Well she certainly doesn't look backward in coming forward!! :lol: :p

Best of luck with her :wub: :wub:

Looks like shes made herself at home :wub:

Lovely photos.

Give her a hug from me :huggles:

so your the lucky people then :D

she is lovely , very best of luck with her :luck:

AWWWWWWWW Sweet, hope you have a great time with her :wub:

I think she is absolutely stunning very striking - am not telling Amelia she has been watching this litter of Wendys with determination and would love a boy dog to show. :cheers: Sue

Crystal said:
I think she is absolutely stunning very striking - am not telling Amelia she has been watching this litter of Wendys with determination and would love a boy dog to show.  :cheers: Sue

I'm sure Amelia could have great fun in the ring with boy #6 :- " :- " :lol:

Now come on Crystal, Amelia would love another puppy and so would you, I love Boy 3, he's the female version of Ffion. So sweet, your girls would love him :wub:

Now that would look a good match in a handling class with Amelia and Annalese :D

oo lucky you, i've always liked Ffion :wub:

looking foward to watching her grow :))

Lucky you :wub: Good luck with your new pup. :luck: :cheers:

She is very sweet - congrats on your new acquisition :thumbsup:

Back