The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Breeders Address

wicked whippet

Registered
Reaction score
Hoping someone may be able to help me with an address for the lady who bred my rescue whippet.

He came direct from her via jr whippet rescue over 10 years ago at the age of 18 months and is still going strong.

Carol Neale bred him her prefix is Stormalong, I spoke to her at Crufts 3 years ago and gave her some photos of him and now i'd very much like to update her about him. I know that she has moved and is still in the same area, Leighton Buzzard, as before.

If anyone can help me i'd really like to do this for christmas if i can and you can pm me. Thanks in advance.

Jo and Storm (Stormalong heavens above)

Hoping someone may be able to help me with an address for the lady who bred my rescue whippet.He came direct from her via jr whippet rescue over 10 years ago at the age of 18 months and is still going strong.

Carol Neale bred him her prefix is Stormalong, I spoke to her at Crufts 3 years ago and gave her some photos of him and now i'd very much like to update her about him. I know that she has moved and is still in the same area, Leighton Buzzard, as before.

If anyone can help me i'd really like to do this for christmas if i can and you can pm me. Thanks in advance.

Jo and Storm (Stormalong heavens above)
Have PM'd her

Carol

Back