The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Borzois On Beach

Seraphina

Registered
Reaction score
These photos were taken in 1991, when we brought our dogs to the beach to shoot a commercial. They were all beautifully groomed

Last edited by a moderator:
Untill they went for run

They just loved to get wet, especially just afer I spent half a day washing and drying them. Here is the picture when i finnished grooming them

And if you think that the last photo was funny; how about this little incident. Friend of mine supposed to take a Borzoi to the airport, and as we had a friend lioing that way we decided to go ther for visit first. Here are the dogs as we arrived and took them for a walk around our friend's property

Oooohhh - that mud photo and the expression on the face - priceless. Just lurve Borzois

Am still laughing.. You should bring these mud babies around to my place - they'd have a ball.

Just in the case I needed to remind myself of the benefits of Whippets :D

We did our best to clean him up, but it was not a pretty sight, not to mention the smell, as i am sure the cattle were not just drinking from this puddle! :lol:

Looks like they really enjoy mud baths. (w00t) Lovely looking dogs though :wub:

just typical isnt it,all your hard work of grooming gone in a second.

they are gorgeus though . :)

Loved your pictures Lida - so funny :lol: but I bet not at the time for you. :b

gorgeous dogs. :wub:

Wonderful pics of incredibly beautiful dogs, but please please please may I never be tempted to have a long haired dog, it looks like a total nightmare.

Wow Lida, stunning dogs, they looked so beautiful in the first pics, shame about the mud!!! :oops:

OEH said:
Wonderful pics of incredibly beautiful dogs, but please please please may I never be tempted to have a long haired dog, it looks like a total nightmare.
when my old cat died (a lovely persian lady - old style though without a bulldog face!)

i swore to myself i would never ever ever have long haired animals again.

so it's whippets, greyhounds and devon rexes all the way now - even looking into getting a sphynx cat when the boylads are no longer with us!

Back