The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Border Union

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score
It will be very quite here on the 20th. Everyone will be exhibiting at Border Union.

Any predictions?

My tip for dog CC is that Elephant wont win. o:) :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Yep Cartman........ Dessie and I are off in a couple of hours to make the long journey up there..........

........ as for the CC, its got to be my Lucys LOL :lol: (w00t) :lol:

Cartman said:
It will be very quite here on the 20th. Everyone will be exhibiting at Border Union. Any predictions?

My tip for dog CC is that Elephant wont win. o:)   :- "
Heard the entry is down this year around 134 whippets. Good luck to every one who has entered hope the weather is good. Keep us posted with the results.

Could this be the CC winner Cartman?

alien6pinkelephant.gif

Unfortunately it is not Higham Press doing the results so they will have to come from those who went to the show.

Yes, Goood luck Dessie and Millee .

Rather you than me :p

Im going too but dont hold out much hope.

I like Ediths judging as a rule so if she sticks to that then what ever she does is good enough for me. A lot of judges this year so far have done things that are totally different to how they judged before, its all very confusing. Some say its because they want a more mixed/bigger entry next time.

I really cant think of any predictions Im afraid Cartman, but we will try to get the results on a soon as poss :D Um, best puppy silver brindle?

Back