The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Blue Brindles

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score
now as we are getting our blue brindle pup at the weekend,and not even seen a pic of him yet,i wonder if you peeps out there could show us what we can expect with his colouring,he is full blue brindle. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a couple of my blue brindles

Aimee.jpg

Ronan.jpg

heres my blue brindle eve

IM000704small.jpg

and another

IM000823small.jpg

my blue fawn brindle devil dog owen

Picture_1261.jpg

Owen looks the same colour as my Bertha, who is not as 'blue' brindle as her dad, Ronan or her half-sister, Aimee, whose pictures I posted first

Bertha18mths.jpg

really looking forward to seeing him now,blue brindles are gorgeous.

roll on sunday :thumbsup:

thanks everyone for the pics

thanks everyone now i know what to expect :thumbsup: ,there is that many different brindles i was not sure what he was going to look like,judging by your brindles he will be gorgeous. :wub: carnt wait for sunday (w00t)

thanks again trish :thumbsup:

whippynit said:
My Willow...shes reg as silver fawn but i think shes more blue brindle ( ?) :unsure:
I would describe her as blue brindle particolour actually but I would have registered her just as brindle particolour!!!

dessie said:
whippynit said:
My Willow...shes reg as silver fawn but i think shes more blue brindle ( ?) :unsure:
I would describe her as blue brindle particolour actually but I would have registered her just as brindle particolour!!!

She is reg as silver fawn particolour. Shes changed colour alot since baby thou! She was very 'silver' at pup :thumbsup:

Every time there is a new addition to this thread, I keep hoping its a picture of him!

I wanna a blue brindle - they're lovely :wub:

doris said:
Every time there is a new addition to this thread, I keep hoping its a picture of him!
I wanna a blue brindle - they're lovely :wub:

i just wanna see him arghhhh :lol: just 3 days to go then its :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just checked again!!!!!!!!!

This is my Blue Brindle Boy Jack.

JackCooling.jpg

And Another

DSCN1078.jpg

I'm sure that you will love you Blue Brindle boy!

Caroline

rgibbs said:
This is my Blue Brindle Boy Jack.
JackCooling.jpg

And Another

DSCN1078.jpg

I'm sure that you will love you Blue Brindle boy!

Caroline

if he is anything like jack :huggles: im sure i will :wub:

doris said:
arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I just checked again!!!!!!!!!

sorry sorry sorry,no pics till monday or sunday evening at the earliest,you sound more excited than me :lol:

Back