The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

bitches in pup

tinarpoole

Registered
Reaction score
BY MY RECKONING THERES 14 BITCHES IN PUP THAT I KNOW ABOUT ALL CLASS ACTS AND SIZES TO SUIT EVERYBODY .NEXT YEARS PUPPY RACES SHOULD BE VERY COMPETITIVE AND IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW MANY MAKE THE TRACK.SORRY IF IVE LEFT ANYBODY OUT FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR BITCH BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THERE WAS SEVERAL BITCHES MATED IN SCOTLAND.

MISS DAISY

RAPID STAG

CATCHERAL

AMAZING GRACE

WHAT NOW

BIGLAND VIXEN

COME ON SUE

LITTLE DOLL

BIG SPOT

MONKEY

+

TROUBELLA

BLACK DEVIL

SANTA CRUZ

LAST BUT POSSIBLY BEST WEARDALE LASS

2 more:

Barona to Hellbound

Hersister to Maid Your Point

It's fab isn't it and can only be a good thing for our racing, bigger and better classes is what we all want.

The year Maid your point & Maizee Mu were in the pups there were loads of similar age, the same with Cara when she was in the yearlings, it was hard to win your class the amount & class of dogs back then.

I recall a similar topic last year, this is why i'm so shocked at how little pups & yearlings are nocking about at the minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY GREYHOUND BITCH GRANDSTAND ABBI

NEIL GILBERTS ROSIES DOUBLE

BOTH DUE ANYTIME NOW

BOTH MATED TO ANDYS DOG JUST FRIENDS

BY MY RECKONING THERES 14 BITCHES IN PUP THAT I KNOW ABOUT ALL CLASS ACTS AND SIZES TO SUIT EVERYBODY .NEXT YEARS PUPPY RACES SHOULD BE VERY COMPETITIVE AND IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW MANY MAKE THE TRACK.SORRY IF IVE LEFT ANYBODY OUT FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR BITCH BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THERE WAS SEVERAL BITCHES MATED IN SCOTLAND.MISS DAISY

RAPID STAG

CATCHERAL

AMAZING GRACE

WHAT NOW

BIGLAND VIXEN

COME ON SUE

LITTLE DOLL

BIG SPOT

MONKEY

+

TROUBELLA

BLACK DEVIL

SANTA CRUZ

LAST BUT POSSIBLY BEST WEARDALE LASS
you beat me to stu

A Mystery has had 6 pups to Striesland about 3 weeks old :) 3 dogs and 3 bitches :)

MATED

MISS DAISY

RAPID STAG

CATCHERAL

AMAZING GRACE

WHAT NOW

BIGLAND VIXEN

COME ON SUE

LITTLE DOLL

MONKEY

BLACK DEVIL

HERSISTER

GRANDSTAND ABBI

ROSIES DOUBLE

HERSISTER

BARONA

ACCA

PUPS BORN

WEARDALE LASS

BIG SPOT

A MYSTERY

SANTA CRUZ

TROUBELLE

MATEDMISS DAISY

RAPID STAG

CATCHERAL

AMAZING GRACE

WHAT NOW

BIGLAND VIXEN

COME ON SUE

LITTLE DOLL

MONKEY

BLACK DEVIL

HERSISTER

GRANDSTAND ABBI

ROSIES DOUBLE

HERSISTER

BARONA

ACCA

PUPS BORN

WEARDALE LASS

BIG SPOT

A MYSTERY

SANTA CRUZ

TROUBELLE[/quote

Just thought i would put in Acca (mated to Just Friends)

not sure of ghd,s name but hot rocks( litter bro to sid young) lined jimmy,s ghd last night, all i know is she has tattoo in ear HX or XH not sure which way it is, i will try and ask for more info :D

If you get 5 mins could someone possibly add to the above list all the studs that the bitches have been mated to :thumbsup: Just saves anyone interested in a puppy from trawling through all the forum pages to find out. :D

Some lovely linings there and scattered in the forum. I'm hoping to add another very soon :D

Just want to say I wish all those concerned the best of luck and can't wait to see the next generation of dogs racing, it should be very exciting! :thumbsup:

not rosies double her daughter katies double (well in pup) -_- although 11 years old still as reguilar season and the odd hand slip to relieve her frustration at only travelling to race meetings to watch she fininshed in that department

Some cracking bitches mated,bet the all sold before born :D

Gizmo has been booked to sire a litter soon,,she might be on the list soon :eek:

No,Im not having a pup :p

CAN YOU ADD MOLLYSTAG X LITTLE STAG TO PUPS BORN

OUTCOME WAS ONLY ONE MAYSTAG :D :D

GARY

MATEDMISS DAISY X JACK THE LAD

RAPID STAG X WOR JOHN

CACHAREL X JUST FRIENDS

AMAZING GRACE X OSCARS PRIDE

WHAT NOW X STREISAND

BIGLAND VIXEN X BLUE REFLECTIONS

COME ON SUE X BIGLAMND BOY

LITTLE DOLL X NORTH TO SOUTH

MONKEY X TOMPAS LAD

BLACK DEVIL X BALLY BOY

HERSISTER X MAID YOUR POINT

GRANDSTAND ABBI X JUST FRIENDS

KATIES DOUBLE X JUST FRIENDS

BARONA X HELLBOUND

ACCA X JUST FRIENDS

PUPS BORN

WEARDALE LASS X WOR JOHN

BIG SPOT X HELLBOUND

A MYSTERY

SANTA CRUZ X DENESIDE BELLE

TROUBELLE x MIDNIGHT RUN
Just filled in a few blanks

looks like this time next year there could be 100 or more dogs about i wonder how many will make the track good luck to all new owners :thumbsup:

Edited to add another and change a sire

MATED

MISS DAISY X JACK THE LAD

RAPID STAG X WOR JOHN

CACHAREL X JUST FRIENDS

AMAZING GRACE X OSCARS PRIDE

WHAT NOW X GOLD RUN

BIGLAND VIXEN X BLUE REFLECTIONS

COME ON SUE X BIGLAND BOY

LITTLE DOLL X NORTH TO SOUTH

MONKEY X TOMPAS LAD

BLACK DEVIL X BALLY BOY

HERSISTER X MAID YOUR POINT

GRANDSTAND ABBI X JUST FRIENDS

KATIES DOUBLE X JUST FRIENDS

BARONA X HELLBOUND

ACCA X JUST FRIENDS

GHD X HOT ROCKS

PUPS BORN

WEARDALE LASS X WOR JOHN

BIG SPOT X HELLBOUND

A MYSTERY X STREISAND

SANTA CRUZ X DENESIDE BELLE

TROUBELLE x MIDNIGHT RUN

Another for the list Vicky

Hellbound mated to Whats On

Look at that variety of stud names and lines, it's brilliant. Some brand new or little used studs on there. Will be watching many of these potential puppies with interest :D .

who r these people whinging about non ped breeders? ffs there were 2 people @ westerhope after a pup 4 ages b4 they actually got one. a lad new to thr sport was after one from the begining of the year and has just got one as there was NON available. same with judy she tried lining her own bitch last year but it never happened so she had been on the lookout since then again NON available. a lot of non ped people breed for themselves and their friends. we bred 4 ourself and were happily going to keep the 3 pups she had sadly 2 of them died. i wish these people wud keep thier noses out as they seem 2 no nothing about non pedigree racers/breeders. IMO

Back