The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bit Of A Brag!!

dukie

Registered
Reaction score
Subject to confirmation from the Irish Kennel Club, Barmaud Sweet Shannon, aka Emma, got her final points to make her an Irish Champion at Clonmel International show, as well as CACIB :cheers:

Needless to say we are over the moon :teehee: :D :teehee:

Janet & Tracy

:cheers: BIG CONGRATULATIONS JANET AND TRACY :cheers:

:huggles: :huggles: Not forgetting the most inportant girl EMMA :huggles:

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well done to Ir Ch Barmaud Sweet Shannon! :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

You must be so proud! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations! Be very proud :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] You must be thrilled

[SIZE=21pt] CONGRATULATIONS!!!! [/SIZE] How about a picture of Emma :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]to you all, you must be thrilled!! :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Excellent result [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE]

To Emma & All at Rushden :cheers:

:cheers: Thank you for all your kind words :cheers: I have attempted to attach a photo to this post, but if it fails there is a pic in our members album!

dukie

Emma_Blackpool05.gif

:cheers: CONGRATUALTIONS EMMA :) :)

Is the picture fo when Ch Emma won open bitch at Blackpool ??

Helen

nature-smiley-009.gif
nature-smiley-009.gif
nature-smiley-009.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Many congratulations[/SIZE]
nature-smiley-009.gif
nature-smiley-009.gif
nature-smiley-009.gif

Hi Helen,

Yes, that was at Blackpool, Harry Whimpany took the pics, one of Emma and one of our young bitch, Rushden Hot Gossip winning the junior class.

Janet

Well done Janet, I think after this year I can appreciate how hard it is to make up an Irish Champion. We thought we had made up Pansy but the Irish KC say no other people are saying yes, what a complicated system. So big congratulations

Congratulation Janet and Emma .She is stunning :wub: :wub:

:cheers: :thumbsup: [SIZE=14pt]Well done Janet and the lovely Emma[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :cheers:

Back