The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

BEST BROOD BITCH

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score
I have to go with my grandad's first ever bitch

Scarback mainly because most whippet's of today go back to her if you go far enough back in their pedigree, her pups included Little Mary owned by Graham (my grandad) and Brian Cooper, Gay Boy, Robbo owned by Keith Woodward current owner of This Way (who fathered Sup Rch Roberta D) & Cleo owned by Arthur Walshaw (who produced the brilliant record holder Sup Rch Good as Gold & Rch Silver Dawn)

I also have a soft spot for all of Cheeky Anne's progeny who all had a bit of something special and each of them produced decent dogs when lined.

best brood's  has to be homebird and cheeky anne......but is it cheating picking a greyhound bitch ???

Lady Uncas was a good brood bitch, we bred many a good dog out of her in the early 70s,  it should not make any difference  whether the brood bitch is greyhound or whippet, so long as the dogs are fast ;) and a reasonable size ;)   :p   :D

Mind you , you had better watch out for Blue Goblin, she will throw some crackers :p   :D   ;)

:D GOT TO BE DESSIE OR HER INDOORS (NOT THE MISSUS)

THE ONE YHAT THRU NO COMMENT ,RAGY JACK, SWEET BONNIE ALSO SO PERFECT. ???

well i think Dessie has thrown well to micky mouse but has she thrown  well to any other, i don't know how the pups are running out of mad return and dessie , does any one know how old they are........and are they showing form..

For me it has to be cheeky anne ,bean gorm, bewitched,

dessie,christmas cracker,swift wind or brooklyn

some good bitches there smurf, and yes i agree with xmas cracker she is the mother of tiny toon, bossy boots,cracked it and that brilliant little bitch cracker god bless her............

THE PUPS OUT OF DESSIE X MAD RETURN WHERE BORN IN SEPTEMBER 2001, I THINK TWO OF THE LITTER BROKE A LEG.

I did not know that JOhn, who has them and has dessie ever been mated to any other dog,,,,,,,,,,, ???

hi ive got a mad return dessie pup. hes not really ran alot and hes off at mo after having to have a tesicle removed which was restraining him definately on bends. hes done some promising times tho.he did 8.72 @ 150 on north notts track which is gud, seen mad mick do 8.6o ish on there and bobby joe has bin doing bout 8.80 so hes not doing too bad, u'll see him run in not too distant future im sure, fingers crossed. the other dog is Hes a warrior which is a 30lber 12 months is still young 4 them tho   :p

Hi, hope yr dog is a good one Ant ;) breeding is very good......

PAT DESSIE HAD 5 LITTERS 4 TO MICKEY AND 1 TO MAD RETURN  ??? DON"T NO WHO GOT THEM OUT OF LAST LITTER :(

Back