The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Belated Bis Brag & Griff Is A Star Handler

Isilwane

Registered
Reaction score
OK so I have my arm twisted up behind my back and I am in pain at having to announce to the world that Griff Parry is a star handler. But on Sunday October 26 at the Hound Club of Tasmania under Breeder Judge Mr Tony Kyman (Victoria) he took on the task of handling my girl Zest (Ch Isilwane Flag Bearer ET) as I had also won BOB with my Ridgeback girl and he managed to knock us off for BEST IN SHOW.

I was in the ring still competing for RUBIS with tears running down my face as I was so proud of her, and I am now honouring the commitment that was FORCED out of me to announce on this board just how great Mr Parry is :p

Zest is Ch Isilwane Flag Bearer ET, sired by Woodbrook's Wizard of Oz (Imp Fin) and out of Ch/Am Ch Ridgesetter Fly The Flag ET SC. She is our moderate black brindle hunting fiend who did indeed bear the flag for Isilwane kennels when her mum was on sabatical in the US.

Many thanks Griff for handling her to perfection - still think you should have taken the Ridgeback!!!!!!!!!

And can I just say that a week later when again in competing for BISS at a Ridgeback specialty, I was beaten by my own dog when my bitch Bloom (Gr Ch Isilwane Orlando ET) beat her half brother Potter (Gr Ch Isilwane Quidditch ET). I think I may have a problem with choosing the right dog to handle on these occasions! But pretty proud to have got the CC with both dogs all the same.

Lisa

Isilwane Kennels

As if GP's head wasn't big enough already! There'll be no stopping him now ....

(w00t) :D :lol: :p :teehee:

Well done Zest, Griff and Lisa :cheers: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS WHAT A NICE RESULT [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Many congratulations :cheers: :D

Do you have a picture of Zest to put up on here? :thumbsup:

Congrats Lisa and Griff on a great win!!

aslan said:
As if GP's head wasn't big enough already!  There'll be no stopping him now ....
(w00t)   :D   :lol:   :p   :teehee:

Well done Zest, Griff and Lisa  :cheers:   :thumbsup:

You took the words right out of my mouth Lana :lol:

He hasn't had a quip back at me yet ... :lol: I'm waiting - it'll happen for sure :p

Isilwane said:
OK so I have my arm twisted up behind my back and I am in pain at having to announce to the world that Griff Parry is a star handler.  But on Sunday October 26 at the Hound Club of Tasmania under Breeder Judge Mr Tony Kyman (Victoria) he took on the task of handling my girl Zest (Ch Isilwane Flag Bearer ET) as I had also won BOB with my Ridgeback girl and he managed to knock us off for BEST IN SHOW.
I was in the ring still competing for RUBIS with tears running down my face as I was so proud of her, and I am now honouring the commitment that was FORCED out of me to announce on this board just how great Mr Parry is  :p

Zest is Ch Isilwane Flag Bearer ET, sired by Woodbrook's Wizard of Oz (Imp Fin) and out of Ch/Am Ch Ridgesetter Fly The Flag ET SC.  She is our moderate black brindle hunting fiend who did indeed bear the flag for Isilwane kennels when her mum was on sabatical in the US.

Many thanks Griff for handling her to perfection - still think you should have taken the Ridgeback!!!!!!!!!

And can I just say that a week later when again in competing for BISS at a Ridgeback specialty, I was beaten by my own dog when my bitch Bloom (Gr Ch Isilwane Orlando ET) beat her half brother Potter (Gr Ch Isilwane Quidditch ET).  I think I may have a problem with choosing the right dog to handle on these occasions!  But pretty proud to have got the CC with both dogs all the same.

Lisa

Isilwane Kennels

Thanks ( I think ) Lisa for your kind words, just this week the neck brace was taken off and three washes later the running make up was out of my shirt, I don't think that I have every been hugged so hard and kissed so much is such a short time. :b

Lisa you still owe me a beer for getting Zest to use her ears in the ring. (w00t)

Not sure on the twisting arm thing, but we were a great team. (w00t) (w00t)

But I must say that it was a great moment for Lisa, Zest and myself, I'm very pleased for you Lisa and it was great to win top honors well done. :cheers: Zest was a darling to handle and showed very well, hmmmm Whippet or Ridgeback was there a choice...... not really. :wacko: :- "

aslan said:
As if GP's head wasn't big enough already!  There'll be no stopping him now ....

Hmmmmm to much sun Lana your eye sight and thinking is getting :alien: like.

We had just come off a big win at the Hobart Royal so whats another big win, when your in form you must strike while the iron is hot, don't they say and Zest smoked em went round like a woman po-zest-ed (w00t) (w00t)

parnew said:
aslan said:

Hmmmmm to much sun Lana your eye sight and thinking is getting :alien: like.

We had just come off a big win at the Hobart Royal so whats another big win, when your in form you must strike while the iron is hot, don't they say and Zest smoked em went round like a woman po-zest-ed (w00t) (w00t)

Ha! ha! :lol: Like it!! Many congratulations, Whippets seem to be on a roll at the moment!!!

Back