dogsatthebeach010.jpg

dogsatthebeach007.jpg

dogsatthebeach006.jpg

dogsatthebeach005.jpg

dogsatthebeach004.jpg

dogsatthebeach003.jpg

dogsatthebeach002.jpg

:cheers: They both look great :D

I never thought wee Tam would run into the sea though (w00t) (w00t) , It's great to see them so happy and having a ball :cheers:

Great photo's esp the first one :thumbsup:

Brilliant photos, what a lovely beach, they both look great, and so happy :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: thats really made me smile :)

What a fantastic sunset on the beach :) and great to see Molly and Tam again.... :thumbsup: loved the videos. :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
wonderful photos - blimey you're out early (w00t) I have trouble getting my little Tito out of bed at 7 am! Your dogs look as happy as sandboys :D

Great pictures of the beach and Molly!!!well what can i say!!! shes full of beans!!! they were just lovin' it so much!!! but we were laughing at you laughing at Molly!!!!!! :)) :)) thats animals for you!!!! great stuff :)) :))

I love watching Tam jumping out the sea (w00t) Molly just goes mad at the beach :lol: :lol:

Aw - it looks like the adore each other :huggles:

You nasty Mammy laughing at poor Tam - he got his dinkle wet and everything :lol:

Lovely pics :thumbsup: but I've got to ask, whats that big orange thing in the sky ? :unsure:

I have a vague memory of something that looked a bit like that :unsure: but that was back in April so its all a bit fuzzy now :teehee:

Jones said:
Lovely pics  :thumbsup:   but I've got to ask, whats that big orange thing in the sky ?  :unsure:  
I have a vague memory of something that looked a bit like that  :unsure:   but that was back in April so its all a bit fuzzy now  :teehee:

:lol: :lol: Too right Steve.... :thumbsup: where did it go to...Scotland by the looks of it... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back