The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bath Champ Show

Angela#

Registered
Reaction score
Can someone help me? I entered Bath on line and didn't get schedule with info on how to get there. Been once before a few years ago and can't quite remember exact location. I will be coming M5 - M4 but can't remember juntion I need to come off at. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance. :)

Angela# said:
Can someone help me?  I entered Bath on line and didn't get schedule with info on how to get there.  Been once before a few years ago and can't quite remember exact location.  I will be coming M5 - M4 but can't remember juntion I need to come off at.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Many thanks in advance. :)
I'm coming from the south and cross country (and use Sat Nav), so can't help you specifically, but here's the post code if it's any help either for sat nav or RAC online directions...

BA1 8EG

Wendy

chelynnah said:
Angela# said:
Can someone help me?  I entered Bath on line and didn't get schedule with info on how to get there.  Been once before a few years ago and can't quite remember exact location.  I will be coming M5 - M4 but can't remember juntion I need to come off at.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Many thanks in advance. :)
I'm coming from the south and cross country (and use Sat Nav), so can't help you specifically, but here's the post code if it's any help either for sat nav or RAC online directions...

BA1 8EG

Wendy

Thank u for replying I'm surprised I only got one! - I do have post code I'm sure I will be able to find the route.

There's not been a lot of activity today with it being the bank holiday weekend. You might get some more replies later this evening, and it was only posted an hour ago... Hopefully someone can give you better info :D

Wendy

The directions on the schedule suggest leaving the M4 at junction 18.

I've entered but won't be going now :( , Lettie is in season and Lily has a tummy upset - I think the gods are trying to tell me something. :wacko:

Good luck to everyone going. :luck:

Val

Fable the gods are trying to tell you to stay at home as you will get drowned going if the weather ia as forecast (w00t)

And Bath in the rain really is a bath :(

Jan Doherty said:
Fable the gods are trying to tell you to stay at home as you will get drowned going if the weather ia as forecast (w00t)

Thanks very much I will remember to pack my wellies. :lol:

Jan Doherty said:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back