The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Banbury Coursing Photos

Some nice pictures for the difficult conditions :thumbsup:

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves who went, I was bloddy frooze but enjoyed the day watching some nice dogs perform :D

Realy good pictures :thumbsup: . Looks like you had a really good day. Great pics of the winners. Thanks for showing :thumbsup:

well done everyone,nice to see a little of the action through your pics :thumbsup: :)

mao said:
Nice shots :thumbsup: and weldone all the winner's :thumbsup:

It's nice to see Brian Steele still knocking about, that's him with the grey beard next to the tent, in't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thats Brian, he attends a lot of lurcher shows, he still organises the lurcher show at Castle Ashby.

milly said:
mao said:

It's nice to see Brian Steele still knocking about, that's him with the grey beard next to the tent, in't it?

Yes that is Brian he is still around hes still running the lurcher show at castle ashby and he and steve help out at other shows. Its a shame he doesn't run the shows in Northampton any more they were good shows.

lurchers4me said:
milly said:
mao said:

Yes that is Brian he is still around hes still running the lurcher show at castle ashby and he and steve help out at other shows. Its a shame he doesn't run the shows in Northampton any more they were good shows.
Mick Whites farm Earls Barton,Geoff will remember it well :thumbsup: and think Brian used to help Frank and Sue run the Heidi Mckenna show for charity.Think Frank and Sue left for warmer climates,Spain I think :D Karen

Back