The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Asha

LurcherLizzie

Registered
Reaction score
My beloved Asha had to be pts this morning at home :( I can't quite imagine my life without her at the moment as she was such a huge part of it for 13 years. She hated seeing anyone upset so I am trying to be brave for her and Stanley so trying to just think of the happy times we shared. I feel very lucky to have had her in my life and for as long as I did as in August last year she was only given 2 months to live and she suprised everyone bar me with her strength of spirit.

I hope you don't mind me sharing a few memories but as some of you will know, undoggy people just don't get the loss you feel.

A few of the many things I will miss

The way she always had to lie down with a foot tucked behind my leg when she slept.

How she almost went cross eyed with desire when I ate a yogurt.

The ear kisses she gave.

Her crazy 'sproinks' and 360 bounces when she was excited.

Her enthusiasm for water and swimming. How she would run like a mad thing through any area of water larger than a puddle.

Her amazing strength of character and tenacity.

1009164.jpg

1009003.jpg

Rest well my fluffy princess, I hope my Dad, Holly, Bob and Freddy are all waiting for you on an endless beach with a large tub of yogurt xx

i am so sorry, thinking of you at this sad time

RIP Asha

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss :huggles: She sounded a wonderful lady and certainly had the cute factor

RIP ASHA

So sorry to hear about Asha, its a devastating time isn't it, even when you know its coming.

Run Free Asha

I'm so sorry for your loss . She was a very beautiful girl and so loved :huggles:

Thank you all, she was a beautiful wonderful lady who will be forever in my heart.

So sorry for your loss

RIP Asha

Run Free xxx

Until the time comes when you meet again :huggles:

I lost my little one in November just gone and so feel your pain, you have my deepest deepest condolances.... its amazing the hole such a small animal can leave..

she will be safe and sound at the bridge though as im sure there are friends there waiting to take care of her till you get there

aww what a beautiful girl, she sounds like a lovely friend, I'm sure she's with you in spirit at this very moment since she made such a big impression on your life XXXX

aww what a beautiful girl, she sounds like a lovely friend, I'm sure she's with you in spirit at this very moment since she made such a big impression on your life XXXX

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I am still feeling the pain of losing my beloved whippet Jesse :wub: to cancer

last August :( :(

RIP Asha, Run Free :huggles:

Back