The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Appologie's To New Pup Owner's

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry i havent been on for a few day's folk's,but ive just had a realy bad week,which has ended in the burial of a wee new born baby today.Cant say too much on here as there may be legal thingy's to come out of the whole thing.But one thing i can and will say,is that the medical profession is shite.IM not long home,and if anyone had seen me 1/2 an hour ago,having a conversation with a load of flower's ,in the middle of a grave yard,in the pitch blackness of night,then they would probibly send for the men in white coat's.Im sure they will find me and my mate,(my nephew),there almost every night from now on.So to those of you who are getting pup's,and waiting for update's and pix,sorreeee,and will try to sort it tomorrow,if im able. ...Billy... Sometime's life just aint fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
im sure they will understand billy , terrible to hear this tragic news :(

thinking of you all :huggles:

billyboy45 said:
Sorry i havent been on for a few day's folk's,but ive just had a realy bad week,which has ended in the burial of a wee new born baby today.Cant say too much on here as there may be legal thingy's to come out of the whole thing.But one thing i can and will say,is that the medical profession is shite.IM not long home,and if anyone had seen me 1/2 an hour ago,having a conversation with a load of flower's ,in the middle of a grave yard,in the pitch blackness of night,then they would probibly send for the men in white coat's.Im sure they will find me and my mate,(my nephew),there almost every night from now on.So to those of you who are getting pup's,and waiting for update's and pix,sorreeee,and will try to sort it tomorrow,if im able.  ...Billy...        Sometime's life just aint fair.
sorry to be reading this Billy, and as for life sometimes being unfair, you will never speak a truer word my friend

:cheers: :luck:

keith x

posh totty said:
im sure they will understand billy , terrible to hear this tragic news  :(
thinking of you all  :huggles:

How ndid you fare out with the flooding,as i never got the chance to get in touch,with all that's happened.

midlanderkeith said:
billyboy45 said:
Sorry i havent been on for a few day's folk's,but ive just had a realy bad week,which has ended in the burial of a wee new born baby today.Cant say too much on here as there may be legal thingy's to come out of the whole thing.But one thing i can and will say,is that the medical profession is shite.IM not long home,and if anyone had seen me 1/2 an hour ago,having a conversation with a load of flower's ,in the middle of a grave yard,in the pitch blackness of night,then they would probibly send for the men in white coat's.Im sure they will find me and my mate,(my nephew),there almost every night from now on.So to those of you who are getting pup's,and waiting for update's and pix,sorreeee,and will try to sort it tomorrow,if im able.   ...Billy...        Sometime's life just aint fair.
sorry to be reading this Billy, and as for life sometimes being unfair, you will never speak a truer word my friend

keith x

:cheers: Keith,will talk again soon,as i have to get my head around this,and cant stay on no longer.Have a good night mate. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
midlanderkeith said:
billyboy45 said:
Sorry i havent been on for a few day's folk's,but ive just had a realy bad week,which has ended in the burial of a wee new born baby today.Cant say too much on here as there may be legal thingy's to come out of the whole thing.But one thing i can and will say,is that the medical profession is shite.IM not long home,and if anyone had seen me 1/2 an hour ago,having a conversation with a load of flower's ,in the middle of a grave yard,in the pitch blackness of night,then they would probibly send for the men in white coat's.Im sure they will find me and my mate,(my nephew),there almost every night from now on.So to those of you who are getting pup's,and waiting for update's and pix,sorreeee,and will try to sort it tomorrow,if im able.   ...Billy...        Sometime's life just aint fair.

keith x

:cheers: Keith,will talk again soon,as i have to get my head around this,and cant stay on no longer.Have a good night mate. ...Billy...

pm box open anytime you need a shoulder billy

keith

billyboy45 said:
Sorry i havent been on for a few day's folk's,but ive just had a realy bad week,which has ended in the burial of a wee new born baby today.Cant say too much on here as there may be legal thingy's to come out of the whole thing.But one thing i can and will say,is that the medical profession is shite.IM not long home,and if anyone had seen me 1/2 an hour ago,having a conversation with a load of flower's ,in the middle of a grave yard,in the pitch blackness of night,then they would probibly send for the men in white coat's.Im sure they will find me and my mate,(my nephew),there almost every night from now on.So to those of you who are getting pup's,and waiting for update's and pix,sorreeee,and will try to sort it tomorrow,if im able.  ...Billy...        Sometime's life just aint fair.
That's so sad Billy, will be thinking about you and your family :(

Geoff

:( So very sorry to hear such tragic news :( - please send our condolences to the bereaved parents

so sorry the loss of a child is the worst thing to happen to anyone. i know that pain sue

I'm so sorry to hear your news. :( Thinking of you and the parents. :huggles:

How tragic. :( so sorry to hear such dreadful news. :(

Sleep tight little one :huggles: :huggles: Thoughts go to the parents and families.

so sorry billy my thorts are with you all :(

sue

sorry billy my thoughts are with you julie

billyboy45 said:
billy so sorry to here of your sad news we are all thinking of you and your family from n.d. l .t c

So sorry to hear your tragic news :(

Liz and the Monellis

so sorry Billy to her your very sad news, no words can ever be enough, sending thoughts to all your family, Julie

Back