The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Anyone Goint To Crufts?

Hebridean

Registered
Reaction score
I will be helping on the J R Whippet Rescue stand (Hall 4) for all four days (if my pass arrives in time! :eek: ). Would love to meet anyone who's going.

I'm going thursday, friday and saturday! The countdown is on - this time next week i will be packing my bags!

We are going on the Thursday to watch the agility, I'll no doubt be wandering around the stalls so will say hello if I get around to hall 4 :)

I'm going thursday, friday and saturday! The countdown is on - this time next week i will be packing my bags!

My bags are packed - I'm setting off in the morning. :lol:

I'm going on Thursday and will be sitting watching the whippet girlies all day :D

I'm going on Thursday and will be sitting watching the whippet girlies all day :D
Wear a badge with your user name then...I'll be in yearling with Bluebell...love to identify you!!!

Wear a badge with your user name then...I'll be in yearling with Bluebell...love to identify you!!!

If you let me know her pedigree name either here or by PM I can look out for her ( in case there are a few black and white and I get mIxed up :b )

Aww How lucky :- I wish I was going! Have a great time :)

im going on thursday to watch the whippies, wooo hooo cant wait!!!! i am on a countdown now!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
im going on thursday to watch the whippies, wooo hooo cant wait!!!! i am on a countdown now!!!!
You need a label too then Cara - i need to know who you all are :b

im going on Thursday as well.............i'll be the one trying to smuggle a certain black & white whippie into my bag.....................oh and if you see trac getting slapped...that will be me as well :D

im going on Thursday as well.............i'll be the one trying to smuggle a certain black & white whippie into my bag.....................oh and if you see trac getting slapped...that will be me as well :D
:eek:

:eek:

hey, its either a slap or a snog.........your choice is yours trac :teehee:

...or it could be me...or a number of other people either...

:eek: what have i done :unsure:

looks like someone is in for a good day :- :teehee:

You need a label too then Cara - i need to know who you all are :b

ok i will wear a name tag!!! lol,

I think we should all meet up somewhere near the whippies.

cara,xx

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like someone is in for a good day :- :teehee:
can i just say your tickets do not automatically gain you entry to the trac slapping (w00t)

Back