The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Andover Meeting

chrisbutton

Registered
Reaction score
We've been coming along to Andover for more than 12 months but only in the last 4 months have we had a Whippet to bring with us!

Barney is now 6 months old and has been very keen to have a go himself. He had his first trial runs today and we think he did very well.

First two photos are of him and then assorted others.

Chris

DSC_1835_edited_1.jpg

DSC_1840_edited_1.jpg

DSC_1808_edited_1.jpg

DSC_1802_edited_1.jpg

DSC_1797_edited_1.jpg

here's a few more photos and thank you to everyone for letting Barney have a go, see you next time......

DSC_1825_edited_1.jpg

DSC_1823_edited_1.jpg

DSC_1819_edited_1.jpg

DSC_1829_edited_1.jpg

DSC_1815_edited_1.jpg

Great pics Chris :thumbsup:

Barney looks like he enjoyed that :D

Glad you had a nice day, see you next time hopefully :)

Barney did great ;)

It was nice to meet you all today and thanks for sharing your pictures :D

Well done young Barney :thumbsup: . Thanks for the pictures Chris :thumbsup: See you all soon

That's brilliant Chris, and Barney looked like he enjoyed it. Nicest thing is you will have peace and quiet tonight like we all do on Sunday nights after racing :lol: Hope he does well for you - I'm sure he will :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: well done with your boy im sure he will give you many a great days racing :thumbsup:

Well done Barney :thumbsup:

Looks like he enjoyed it Chris and Sarah :D

Fab piccys

Hey Chris and Sarah .... well done to Barney ... hope you all enjoyed it? The weather looks as good in Andover as it was at Harvel? Wish I'd been there to see him run his first trial! Some great pictures too Chris, love the ones at the finish. And a huge thank you for the great shots you did of my girls at Andover Open ... the breeders think they are just great!! See ya soon mateys. Oh, by the way, Lily 'cleared' for bend racing at Harvel today!!!!!! .... not to boast or anything like that!!! hahahah hehehehehehe!!!!!

love this picture of PEPPERMINT ON THE ROX :wub:

post_18325_1240761544.jpg

Last edited:
Back