The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Amazing Whippet Portraits!!!

alilemur

Registered
Reaction score
My friend who is an artist has just launched her new website doing pet portraits. Check it out at:

www.anjakerrison.com

She did a gorgeous painting of our Willow - we LOVE it and hope you all think it's great too!!! If anyone else wants portraits of their whippies (or any other pets for that matter), all the details are on the site. Her prices are very reasonable and she really is a fantastic artist. I literally gasped when I saw the finished thing :thumbsup: . I have posted a small picture of the photo it was done from and the painting itself, although it looks much more beautiful in real life :wub:

Alison

whippet_painting.jpg

Wow! That is stunning - I love it! (w00t) :thumbsup:

That is really nice! :thumbsup: Just need to save up the pennies - local too! :D

That's lovely, you must be so pleased! Anja's website is really well done too, hopefully get a painting done of my boys in the not too distant future. Thanks for sharing! :)

thats really lovely..i always had my dogs painted in the past but the lady who used to do mine has since died so im grateful for the recommendation :thumbsup:

WOW that is a stunning portrait, you must be so pleased it's lovely.

Justoff to look at the website.

Julie

alilemur said:
My friend who is an artist has just launched her new website doing pet portraits. Check it out at:
www.anjakerrison.com

She did a gorgeous painting of our Willow - we LOVE it and hope you all think it's great too!!! If anyone else wants portraits of their whippies (or any other pets for that matter), all the details are on the site. Her prices are very reasonable and she really is a fantastic artist. I literally gasped when I saw the finished thing :thumbsup: . I have posted a small picture of the photo it was done from and the painting itself, although it looks much more beautiful in real life :wub:

Alison

View attachment 27538

Excellent work and she lives near me!

Thanks for posting,

Pete

Very Good Likeness almost looks like a photo in itself

will have to check that site out

:)

I am so glad to read all your nice comments about Willow's portrait! :thumbsup: I hope that some of you will get as much joy from your own whippet portraits in the future, if anyone gets one done. I will pass on these comments to my friend Anja as she will be very excited and encouraged by such a positive response. All I need to decide now is which pose to get Willow the whippes painted in next :- "

Alison

Such a talented lady, wonderful likeness. enjoy your portrait.

That's lovely, I love the alert expression on Willows face. :wub:

Back