The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Adult Whippet Wanted

Juley

Grand Mistress
Registered
Reaction score
A lady just phoned me looking for an adult Whippet bitch 3 - 4 years for a pet. Rescue has nothing at the moment. I offered to post this for her as she doesn't have a PC.

I am looking for an older bitch too for someone! Seems they are in short supply! :lol: I have a lovely home waiting too :( My lady is hopefully looking at taking on a whippet listed on lurcher link, an 8yr old lady :wub: But still waiting for someone that is able to do a homecheck :(

I hope something turns up!

I know you are looking for ladies but there are 2 older males in RSPCA Kennels in Stubbington

http://www.galr.co.uk

They are called Storm and Flicker and have been very badly treated.. Looking to rehome them together... If anyone can help.. please spread the word... Details below....

Dog Information for Storm and Flicker

Dogs Name: Storm and Flicker

Dogs Sex: bitches

Date Added: 17 February 2007

Information: These two beautiful, but very skinny, whippets are Storm and Flicker, aged 10 and a half and 12 years old. They have been living in the most dreadful conditions and are desperate for a cosy and loving home for their twilight years. They are incredibly sweet. Storm is more outgoing and independent and Flicker is quite shy. They need a quiet home and are not used to children. They will only be homed together and are currently at the RSPCA kennels in Stubbington, Hampshire. To contact them, please ring 01329 667541

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rescue Details for the above dog

Name: Greyhound and Lurcher rescue

Coverage Area: UK and Eire

Contact Person: Lin

Email: lin@apexweb.co.uk

Back