The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Admission Prices At The Great Game Fairs Of Ireland

AlbertJ

Registered
Reaction score
We are sympathetic to fellow country sports people in this recession and have made some concessions - to clarify these as some of the the concessions I have made have got some of our team lost!

So TO SUMMARISE :

Admission price to the Ballywalter Game Fair on Saturday 30th April and Sunday 1st May ( T&L Sunday) but main ring demos both days is £10 per Audult and £25 per family - parking & programme FREE. Anyone purchasing either a family ticket or Adult ticket at Ballywalter gets an equivalent FREE ticket for Ireland's top Game Fair at Shanes Castle. So two fairs for the price of one!

Admission price for the Irish Game Fair at Shanes Castle 25th June ( Terrier & Lurcher racing including final of Master Mc Grath Challenge) ) and Sunday 26th ( All Ireland Terrier & Lurcher Championships) is £10 per Adult and £25 per family - parking & programme FREE. Anyone who wants to purchase a TWO DAY pass can do so but this is payable in advance to me by the end of May. Main arena terrier & lurcher demos both days.

Admission price for the Irish Game and Country Fair at Birr Castle Saturday 27th August ( Terrier & Lurcher Racing ) and Sunday 28th ( ROI Terrier & Lurcher Championships plus final of the Five Nations International Lurcher Championships) is 15 Adult 35 per family - parking & programme FREE. Anyone entering a dog in the racing on Saturday gets a FREE ticket for Sunday. Main arena terrier & lurcher demos both days. Saturday concession is : if you enter your dog in the whippet, terrier or lurcher racing on Saturday you get a Free Show Admission ticket for Sunday. The cost of entering the racing is €2 per dog but obviously only one FREE ADMISSION pass for Sunday per owner! All Saturday entry fees will go into a sweepstake for the winner i.e if 20 whippets run the winner witll take the €40 in entry fees plus Rosettes for winners and runners up in each class and the winner also gets a special Irish Countrysports and Country Life magazine 25th Anniversary tankard. DON'T FORGET THE MAGAZINE IS NOW FREE to READ on www.countrysportsandcountrylife.com

Entry fees for the show on Sunday remain at €5. These go in their entirety to the organising club. But this now means you can run a dog on Saturday, show it on Sunday and have admission both days for €22.

Albertj

We are sympathetic to fellow country sports people in this recession and have made some concessions - to clarify these as some of the the concessions I have made have got some of our team lost!
So TO SUMMARISE :

Admission price to the Ballywalter Game Fair on Saturday 30th April and Sunday 1st May ( T&L Sunday) but main ring demos both days is £10 per Audult and £25 per family - parking & programme FREE. Anyone purchasing either a family ticket or Adult ticket at Ballywalter gets an equivalent FREE ticket for Ireland's top Game Fair at Shanes Castle. So two fairs for the price of one!

Admission price for the Irish Game Fair at Shanes Castle 25th June ( Terrier & Lurcher racing including final of Master Mc Grath Challenge) ) and Sunday 26th ( All Ireland Terrier & Lurcher Championships) is £10 per Adult and £25 per family - parking & programme FREE. Anyone who wants to purchase a TWO DAY pass can do so but this is payable in advance to me by the end of May. Main arena terrier & lurcher demos both days.

Admission price for the Irish Game and Country Fair at Birr Castle Saturday 27th August ( Terrier & Lurcher Racing ) and Sunday 28th ( ROI Terrier & Lurcher Championships plus final of the Five Nations International Lurcher Championships) is €15 Adult €35 per family - parking & programme FREE. Anyone entering a dog in the racing on Saturday gets a FREE ticket for Sunday. Main arena terrier & lurcher demos both days. Saturday concession is : if you enter your dog in the whippet, terrier or lurcher racing on Saturday you get a Free Show Admission ticket for Sunday. The cost of entering the racing is €2 per dog but obviously only one FREE ADMISSION pass for Sunday per owner! All Saturday entry fees will go into a sweepstake for the winner i.e if 20 whippets run the winner witll take the €40 in entry fees plus Rosettes for winners and runners up in each class and the winner also gets a special Irish Countrysports and Country Life magazine 25th Anniversary tankard. DON'T FORGET THE MAGAZINE IS NOW FREE to READ on www.countrysportsandcountrylife.com

Entry fees for the show on Sunday remain at €5. These go in their entirety to the organising club. But this now means you can run a dog on Saturday, show it on Sunday and have admission both days for €22.

Albertj
Good on you :thumbsup: i'm sure those attending will appreciate the consessions :thumbsup:

Back