The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Photo Session

rgibbs

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone and Greetings from Canada.

I have been lurking around for years now and only have posted from time to time. I must say that I have enjoyed the topics and especially looking at everyone's Whippets. I figured now was a good time as any to post some pictures of my crew of three.

Hopefully I can do this right.

This is Willie ( Avalonia Tobermory) he is 5 years old.

IMG_6804.jpg

IMG_6794.jpg

This is Jack ( Avalonia Singular Sensation) at nearly 3 years old.

IMG_6830.jpg

This is Emma ( Avalonia Champagne Toast) at 10 months old. She will be in the show ring in the spring.

IMG_6754.jpg

Another one of Emma. A pretty head shot.

IMG_6812.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone.

Caroline

very beautiful whippets you have, lovely photo's

good luck with emma in the show ring :huggles:

You have three beautiful whippets :wub: Lovely photos :thumbsup:

what brilliant pictures :thumbsup: and two gorgeous dogs :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

What beautiful photos :wub: :wub: How come mine never sit still long enough to have fab photos like that taken :lol:

chris

The 2 boys are gorgeous and emma is just so adorable and cute :wub: :wub:

I can't get Flash to stay still for 2 secs to get a decent pic even when he is sleeping :blink: Maybe i should try while he is curled up in my duvet in the morning (shhhsh don't let my hubby know Flash isn't allowed in bed well not b4 hubby gone to work anyway :- " :- " ) o:) o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful. especially Jack...gorgeous colour :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks everyone!!! It took some patience and a few good treats to get them to stay quietly.

Well, not so much for Willie. He is easy. He just likes to pose for pictures :))

Jack on the other hand was difficult and always has been. When ever the camera comes out his ears get all standy uppy :blink: This is one of only a few pictures we have of him with his ears down. Emma was pretty good for ten months old.

I'm sure I will be posting more often now that I know how.

Cheers

Caroline

trish g said:
what brilliant pictures :thumbsup:   and two gorgeous dogs :wub:   :wub:   :huggles:   :huggles:
i overlooked emma,shes beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Hi Caroline and Cheers back from Australia

Love your Gorgeous Whippets and Beautiful Photos :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are beautiful!! They have gorgeous eyes. You must be sooo proud! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Your three whippets are really stunning. :wub: :wub: :wub:

My two whippets are both fawn with white trim, and I used to say that my least favourite colour was brindle. It's funny how one can change though, as during the time I have been on K9 I have seen so many photos of gorgeous brindle dogs, I now feel I would love to have a brindle or brindle/white particolour whippet one day. :wub:

Fabulous photos of your beautiful dogs. :thumbsup: What wonderful expressions :wub: - was there food involved? :- " :)

:D Hi Caroline your dogs are stunning. :luck: :luck: in the show ring with Emma :wub:

Back