The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Few Snaps From Andover Today

frodo baggins

Registered
Reaction score
Dont know who is who, but i am sure you will recognise your own dawg if its in there...

_MG_1835resize.jpg

_MG_1846resize.jpg

_MG_1852resize.jpg

_MG_1864resize.jpg

_MG_1869resize.jpg

_MG_1873resize.jpg

Those photo's are superb. Really capture the spirit of the whole thing. Are you using any special equipment? I'm very impressed.

Vicky

Fabulous shots, really brilliant! :thumbsup:

Great photos :D .....Love the ones of Georgie, Trouble, Percy and Busby :wub: .....

Last edited by a moderator:
What cracking pictures

well done, keep them comming.

Ray

those pics are that good it makes you feel as if you are in the race. (w00t)

Fab pics some of the positions of the dogs (w00t) (w00t) no wonder they are stiff after a days racing!!! Well took

Strike Whippets said:
Great photos  :D   .....Love the ones of Georgie, Trouble, Percy and Busby  :wub: .....
I hadn't realised that was Trouble until I saw your post :lol:

Great photos, I love these stop action ones taken at the end with a fast shutter speed :thumbsup:

Great pictures Paul thanks for sharing them :thumbsup:

is it ok to pinch the one of Quinn?

Great pics, :thumbsup: 3rd and 5th pics have Hughville Hughie in ,any chance of getting any prints, will pay, thanks. :thumbsup:

Edward and Karen.

nymchy said:
Great pics, :thumbsup:   3rd and 5th pics have Hughville Hughie in ,any chance of getting any prints, will pay, thanks. :thumbsup:

Edward and Karen.

SORRY its 3rd and 6th. :oops:

If it helps to pick out your own dogs, I'm sure the blue dog in pic 2 is Xile and the blue dog in 4 is Xcalibur. Fantastic action shots. Some of the best I've seen. Well done and keep them comming.

Steve Bryant said:
vs1 said:
frodo baggins said:
No special equipment, canon 350, cheapy lense  8)
In that case I'm VERY impressed! :D

Vicky

x

Thought the 3rd was of one of mine - is it def hughie hughville ??

I thought that the 3rd photo was of Savernake Special Branch in blue and your Agile Addition in black Steve. :thumbsup:

The next photo has Black Gold in red, Leslie's Xcaliber and Savernake Silver Birch in white.

Back