The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

A Couple Of Puppy Pictures

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score
Rachel visited today, so we had another photo session with the pup's, who will be 6 weeks on Monday.

We now have both liked the same one for the past two weeks, so im starting to have an idea of who may well be staying :thumbsup:

Firstly, this is Citycroft Little Miss Magic, who has been named 'Sparkles' after her dad :wub:

Also, here is Zorro :wub:

sparkles40d.JPG

zorro40d.JPG

This beautiful girl is Orla :wub: , she isn't keen on being stacked and as she has a pet home awaiting her, i certainly am not going to make her.

orla39d.JPG

Looking good! I love Zorro's markings, always wanted a blanket marked with white legs!!!

They aren't the most co-operative of pups although Zorro is more willing than most! :lol: Orla and the Cookie monster were terrible :- "

they are looking really nice I like Zorro :wub:

These remind me I'd better try and get some more photos of my little horrors :devil:

jok said:
Rachel visited today, so we had another photo session with the pup's, who will be 6 weeks on Monday.
We now have both liked the same one for the past two weeks, so im starting to have an idea of who may well be staying :thumbsup:

Firstly, this is Citycroft Little Miss Magic, who has been named 'Sparkles' after her dad :wub:

Also, here is Zorro :wub:

mmmmm love Zorro :wub: :wub: jan xx

they are all lovely :wub:

is orla classed as tri-coloured? she is stunning :wub:

They are looking great - lovely outlines and colours - any closer to a decision yet?

Ooooh they are little beauties - it would be Sparkles for me :wub: Zorro and Orla are gorgeous too though :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]I could just bring home Orla, just love her colour[/SIZE] :teehee:

Zorro is very very moreish :wub: :wub: & as for little Orla,her colour is to die for :wub:

ah, my favourite Mr Tickle :wub:

Isn't it about time we saw Sparkles new mum posting on here??? :- "

They are just so beautiful, I've never seen puppies with such rich colouring and they are beautifully marked. :wub:

jok said:
This beautiful girl is Orla :wub: , she isn't keen on being stacked and as she has a pet home awaiting her, i certainly am not going to make her.

Really nice photo, Beautiful girl :wub: New owner to be must be very happy with her

Back